• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
idk about that......only way that happens is if  nike says " The Kobe Prelude VI have sold out on http://Nike.com " and its well before 8 a.m. lol. I still think the Bred 1 on FNL was the fastest ive ever seen. They tweeted they were sold out before NIke tweeted their link at 8 lmao        my face ~~~~>  :wow:

I was in line for the bred 1s on NDC for a while. It wasnt instantaneous when they sold out.

Considering the fact that the link is already circulating and ATC services are using them+ the fact that this is one of the top in the pack will ensure a fast sell out. When the twitter link is clicked you'll see.

Last edited:
and the early link seller are starting to flood the shoe group. asking for $20 and another person beating it to $10

I was in line for the bred 1s on NDC for a while. It wasnt instantaneous when they sold out.

Considering the fact that the link is already circulating and ATC services are using them+ the fact that this is one of the top in the pack will ensure a fast sell out. When the twitter link is clicked you'll see.
i believe most ATCs stay clear from the early links. Atleast the ones that work.

Even if they move to this system. The flaw is that there will be new bots with multiple accounts. A person with a bot may have 20 accounts with 20 chances to win that raffle.  New bots will be created to saturate the pool of people buying the shoe.
I'm sure there's some way to get around people creating multiple accounts, but at least with a raffle there's no guarantee, no matter how many accounts you have. Right now the same small circle of people win every week; very fast internet and a very fast bot. Only a small amount of people have good enough of both to get limited releases regularly. Now add in early links and even people with fast internet/bots get weeded out. At least everyone has a legitimate chance with a raffle.

Bruh this prolly the smartest post I've read on NT +1. I mean ya it would suck if you don't get chosen for the raffle but it sure as hell beats missing out on the shoe before the link drops. It at least eliminates the time aspect. Nike should really consider moving to something like this because the way it is now it's literally impossible to cop
they do this in china for the in store releases at nike. My thing is though is if the same people are putting in the work then the same people should get the shoes. If the same dude is first in line for every fcfs shoe release he definitely deserves the shoe, but when it comes to online ordering or rsvp its very difficult and probably impossible to tell who legitimately was first, so the system should just be eliminated all together imo

Last edited:
I agree... I'm still skeptical to use an early link though. Knowing my luck I'd mess it up and get banned...
might as well try, doubt we'll be getting any legit orders any time soon with the way things have been going on ndc.

Every thing sounds good on trying to make it fair, but you guys have to understand that as a BRAND Nike really doesn't care. Sure they'll do "things" to try and even the playing field, but with all the bots, ATCs, early links, it makes me people try HARDER to get their product. Makes their product more desirable. Makes the Nike brand even stronger. So COULD they make it fair as you guys say, sure but in a crazy way, they LIKE the madness over their sneakers.

Bruh this prolly the smartest post I've read on NT +1. I mean ya it would suck if you don't get chosen for the raffle but it sure as hell beats missing out on the shoe before the link drops. It at least eliminates the time aspect. Nike should really consider moving to something like this because the way it is now it's literally impossible to cop
they do this in china for the in store releases at nike. My thing is though is if the same people are putting in the work then the same people should get the shoes. If the same dude is first in line for every fcfs shoe release he definitely deserves the shoe, but when it comes to online ordering or rsvp its very difficult and probably impossible to tell who legitimately was first, so the system should just be eliminated all together imo
I agree somewhat, but if that same dude is first every time, he either has no job/life, or has the perfect schedule to allow him to be first. Always being first in line doesn't always require putting in work.

I have a family, and a full time job. I don't have time to line up for 24+ hours. Believe me, if I could, there's def releases where I would.

IMO raffle system, with tickets or something similar with some type of computer system picking numbers is the fairest way to go. It's Nikes job to work out the bugs to make it 100% fair.

anybody else feeling like this shoe stuff isn't worth "adapting" to? having to let go of $300-500 on new releases cus the bots ate them seems....i dunno. i'd rather put that on vacation or something instead

don't get me wrong, i still love sneakers and i don't get salty if i don't thru on NDC and the like but i'm ok with not having them. i'm good.

or maybe this is a form of adaptation in and of itself....
glasses.gif
I think this comes with age. I used to get mad or feel some finda way when I struck out on a shoe. Now, if I miss @ retail, oh well on to the next one. I refuse to pay a reseller, it's just not that serious to me anymore.

If people would actually live by the motto "Retail or Bust", that would completely change the game and possibly turn the game back to how it used to be. As long as people continue to "miss out" and then turn to resellers, nothing will ever change. It's supply and demand. STOP feeding the resellers!!! Let em starve...

I agree somewhat, but if that same dude is first every time, he either has no job/life, or has the perfect schedule to allow him to be first. Always being first in line doesn't always require putting in work.

I have a family, and a full time job. I don't have time to line up for 24+ hours. Believe me, if I could, there's def releases where I would.

IMO raffle system, with tickets or something similar with some type of computer system picking numbers is the fairest way to go. It's Nikes job to work out the bugs to make it 100% fair.
the raffle system is the easiest because it doesn't require manpower or much security to implement. But in terms of actual ppl wanting the shoes imo whoever can camp the longest deserves the pair (and I mean legitimately, not that putting a chair three days before release with your crew and have one guy hold 15 spots :smh: ). If someone is willing to dedicate that much time it doesn't matter if he has no life or job(shoe selling is a job nowadays :smh: :lol: ), he put in the effort required to purchase the sneaker. This does not work nowadays because 100+ppl can potentially show up for a release of 20 pairs (think leftovers at niketown) so the legit raffle is the easiest fix for now

Last edited:
The pickup window for NTSF is 10-12pm on Sat. Scored two pairs. Good luck all!

Last edited:

and the early link seller are starting to flood the shoe group. asking for $20 and another person beating it to $10
hold up cats are selling the early links now, the same early links that have been given away for free since the prelude series started lol

Back
Top Bottom