Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
all i can do is laugh man... this ishhh is crazy!!! out here 
laugh.gif
  never thought it would come to this

now for the weekly disappointment we all suffer on saturday. some dude is offering an early link for this week's prelude for 40 bucks.

These shoes just don't exist to me. I tried three times. Haven't bothered with an effort past that.

now for the weekly disappointment we all suffer on saturday. some dude is offering an early link for this week's prelude for 40 bucks.

The early links will soon become as useless as the bots because everyone believes that's the easiest way to get in. If everybody is using the early link then its no use.
This week is going to be the fastest sell out 2 date..#fact

The early links will soon become as useless as the bots because everyone believes that's the easiest way to get in. If everybody is using the early link then its no use.
This week is going to be the fastest sell out 2 date..#fact
idk about that......only way that happens is if  nike says " The Kobe Prelude VI have sold out on http://Nike.com " and its well before 8 a.m. lol. I still think the Bred 1 on FNL was the fastest ive ever seen. They tweeted they were sold out before NIke tweeted their link at 8 lmao        my face ~~~~>  
eek.gif

Question would half size down on the 2s be ok? I have a wide foot.

I'm giving in and using the early link. I can't take it anymore I have to have the vi! If I get banned oh well it's not like I get through on the releases my hoh won't have. Hopefully people use common since and don't check out before 8:01 when nike actually tweets the shoes.

If sold out before 8est, they won't release. That's more than likely what happened with the 4s. Nike isn't very smart with this, but they're not that stupid.

I'm done with this pack now... Ended up grabbing a 14 for MUCH less than anyone is asking. With the $$ I saved ( :lol: @ $$ I saved :smh: ) I can buy some extra socks.

^I'd stay TTS on the IIs if you have a wide foot. They run TTS IMO. I don't think I could comfortably go down a half size, and my foot is also kinda wide.

If you had told me 10 years ago that this is what the shoe game was going to turn into, I would of smacked you in the face.  

There just has to be a more simplified way in how these releases are handled, that gives everyone a fair shot.  
If Nike actually cared, they could fix this stuff, but they get the same amount of money no matter who buys the shoes. They should set an amount of time for RSVP DMs, randomly select from any RSVPs that come in during that allotted time. Same thing with NDC, time frame for when you can add to cart and get in line and randomly select from there. I know some people hate raffles, but I think that's the fairest way to do things. At this point, no matter what the system is that week, the same people win every single release. The only way to solve that is to choose people randomly.

anybody else feeling like this shoe stuff isn't worth "adapting" to? having to let go of $300-500 on new releases cus the bots ate them seems....i dunno. i'd rather put that on vacation or something instead

don't get me wrong, i still love sneakers and i don't get salty if i don't thru on NDC and the like but i'm ok with not having them. i'm good.

or maybe this is a form of adaptation in and of itself....
glasses.gif
exactly what i am saying. 

If Nike actually cared, they could fix this stuff, but they get the same amount of money no matter who buys the shoes. They should set an amount of time for RSVP DMs, randomly select from any RSVPs that come in during that allotted time. Same thing with NDC, time frame for when you can add to cart and get in line and randomly select from there. I know some people hate raffles, but I think that's the fairest way to do things. At this point, no matter what the system is that week, the same people win every single release. The only way to solve that is to choose people randomly.
Bruh this prolly the smartest post I've read on NT +1. I mean ya it would suck if you don't get chosen for the raffle but it sure as hell beats missing out on the shoe before the link drops. It at least eliminates the time aspect. Nike should really consider moving to something like this because the way it is now it's literally impossible to cop

Bruh this prolly the smartest post I've read on NT +1. I mean ya it would suck if you don't get chosen for the raffle but it sure as hell beats missing out on the shoe before the link drops. It at least eliminates the time aspect. Nike should really consider moving to something like this because the way it is now it's literally impossible to cop
Even if they move to this system. The flaw is that there will be new bots with multiple accounts. A person with a bot may have 20 accounts with 20 chances to win that raffle.  New bots will be created to saturate the pool of people buying the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom