• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
NTSF window is usually until 4 or 5pm. At least you don't have to wait long for unclaimed pairs.

Has anyone successfully get a pair of Preludes after the window time? Especially @ 21Mercer, NTNY  or NTRF

Last edited:
Its Funny how the regular people that are usually in this thread don't score sh** but you always have random people come in here flexin about scoring so many pairs and whatnot :lol:

Last edited:
Its Funny how the regular people that are usually in this thread don't score sh** but you always have random people come in here flexin about scoring so many pairs and whatnot
laugh.gif
lurkers smh

Its Funny how the regular people that are usually in this thread don't score sh** but you always have random people come in here flexin about scoring so many pairs and whatnot :lol:

I don't sit here and lurk. Information of pickup window time is actually useful for those who strike out. Wtf have you provided? Don't be upset because you might strike out quite a bit. Why don't you put in work instead of being lazy.

Posts with bot/early link talk from this point on will be deleted.

Opinions on trades are fine, but talking trading with other members will have deleted posts.

Repeat offenders will get warned/suspended.

I don't sit here and lurk. Information of pickup window time is actually useful for those who strike out. Wtf have you provided? Don't be upset because you might strike out quite a bit. Why don't you put in work instead of being lazy.

Sit down and relax didn't mean to have your jimmies rustle, it was just an observation and you took it personal. I have every single prelude and some doubles so whether I strike out or not doesn't matter. You don't know me for sh** so don't try to deacribe me.

Got it or would you like me to explain it in a different way?

Last edited:
Posts with bot/early link talk from this point on will be deleted.

Opinions on trades are fine, but talking trading with other members will have deleted posts.

Repeat offenders will get warned/suspended.
Thankyou...this early link BS is getting dull....

Sit down and relax didn't mean to have your jimmies rustle, it was just an observation and you took it personal. I have every single prelude and some doubles so wether I strike out or not doesn't matter. You don't know me for sh** so don't try to deacribe me.

Got it or would you like me to explain it in a different way?

Observation from what? As far as I can see it was just people mentioning they didn't get the DM and I post the pickup time and that I scored. Trust me, you don't bother me it's your complaining about striking out on the DM and being mad at the next mans come up. Lets be real, I don't give a Sh*** about how many pairs you've copped. Just setting something straight.

Last edited:
Observation from what? As far as I can see it was just people mentioning they didn't get the DM and I post the pickup time and that I scored. Trust me, you don't bother me it's your complaining about striking out on the DM and being mad at the next mans come up. Lets be real, I don't give a Sh*** about how many pairs you've copped. Just setting something straight.

You took it personal and thats that. Have a good night sir!!

Back
Top Bottom