• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Anyone win a raffle on these? Went to two different house of hoops with friends, totals at 28 raffles and none of us got anything... Gonna try NDC in the morning, but it's a longshot.

I don't hate him. I just think anyone who nicknames themselves, let alone calls themselves "swaggy p", is a clown. I like his game tho.
How can you possibly like Nick Young's "game"...? Dude just isos, does a bunch of slow crossovers, then jacks up a contested fadeaway.

The fact that he gets mentioned for 6th MOTY makes me cringe.

Anyone win a raffle on these? Went to two different house of hoops with friends, totals at 28 raffles and none of us got anything... Gonna try NDC in the morning, but it's a longshot.

Got called, the phone rang once then they hung up. And got a busy signal for 15 minutes trying to call them back. I'll be extra salty after tomorrow morning.

How can you possibly like Nick Young's "game"...? Dude just isos, does a bunch of slow crossovers, then jacks up a contested fadeaway.

The fact that he gets mentioned for 6th MOTY makes me cringe.

He's a poor mans Jamal Crawford. He's got skill. I don't think he fits in well with the Lakers. Would be better off backing up a Russell Westbrook or a pg with athleticism. The Lakers are too much of a mess for anyone to play well in. This game is a perfect example of that.

Got called, the phone rang once then they hung up. And got a busy signal for 15 minutes trying to call them back. I'll be extra salty after tomorrow morning.
I would've went to the store in that scenario

are you positive it was HoH. You just said it was a unknown private number and some other member confirmed that HoH uses a private number. But that doesn't 100% guarantee that all private number calls are from HoH. Just be salty HoH didn't call, don't need to be extra salty by making up a scenario where you believe HoH called and hung up after one ring. There are good chances that someone mistakenly misdialed your number and immediately hung up after a ring or 2 after realizing, I've done that many times.

I would've went to the store in that scenario

I thought about it, but that's a 10 minute walk in the rain to the L , then a 15 minute ride to most likely be told that they already finished calling. Didn't think it was worth it.

are you positive it was HoH. You just said it was a unknown private number and some other member confirmed that HoH uses a private number. But that doesn't 100% guarantee that all private number calls are from HoH. Just be salty HoH didn't call, don't need to be extra salty by making up a scenario where you believe HoH called and hung up after one ring. There are good chances that someone mistakenly misdialed your number and immediately hung up after a ring or 2 after realizing, I've done that many times.

I don't know for sure, but the fact that they were calling at that time, and they frequently call from blocked numbers, and people in the past have had similar situations happen where they hang up after a ring or two, and then call back and end up getting their pair leads me to believe that's what happened. Very possible that someone called the wrong number, but I wasn't able to get through to HOH to find out if they called me so who knows. It's not making up a scenario when's its happened to people before.

Back
Top Bottom