• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Got the 1's,2's, and 3's from a trade deal. waiting on Sat afternoon to do another trade deal

for the 4,5's, and 6's...

Nike Store Europe Sold out Instantly AGAIN! I was adding manually at about 7seconds total and nada! 

there is no way you can cop manually whoever does is lying hardly 
This week was very fast, I believe it is just alot more people finding out about the hype and "investment" power in these. But this week I struck out as well been a long time since that happened.

Though I am over wifi this morning instead of a hard connection. I know that footlocker eu i never even try there but I am seeing people going mad saying they sold out instantly

Last edited:

This week was very fast, I believe it is just alot more people finding out about the hype and "investment" power in these. But this week I struck out as well been a long time since that happened.

Though I am over wifi this morning instead of a hard connection. I know that footlocker eu i never even try there but I am seeing people going mad saying they sold out instantly
Footlocker EU was sold out before 8

i guess the closer we come to the 8 the bigger the hype becomes : ( , 

this footlocker.eu is a joke site , hwo the I need to read NikeTalk's rules. can they have a house of hoops in Greece and DONT ship from their site to greece , but ship to countries wihout HOH , they are bloody ridiculous 
Yea Footlocker EU oversells there stock far to often for me. I just wish my HoH got all releases, but stuff like this they will never get

i guess the closer we come to the 8 the bigger the hype becomes : ( , 

this footlocker.eu is a joke site , hwo the I need to read NikeTalk's rules. can they have a house of hoops in Greece and DONT ship from their site to greece , but ship to countries wihout HOH , they are bloody ridiculous 
Yeah man tell me about it and they don't even get the preludes in their physical shop here in Greece!

You're right - IN this case I'll believe it only when they're delivered at my doorstep, but I've never had any problems with FL EU (copped a lot of releases w/o any issue).

It's NIKE that's killing......

The payment would never complete on FL EU for me.

FYI, they went live about 8 hours ago on their site and I still couldn't check out.

Payment would not complete. Their site is a joke and same with the customer service. Still waiting on a refund from them from over three weeks ago.

And this guy is why I say hype is getting crazier here, 1 post about copping asking for offers lol. Man EU is so close to becoming just like the states for these releases. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom