Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

yea in other coutries. not in the US lol
To be honest i wish I had a shot at instore releases still, unless its a GR jordan,kobe,lebron, or kd release I have to pray online works for me, on top of the fact that other than these preludes we pay the whats equal to reseller price on ALL releases, every jordan release is rough $220-$230.

I successfully got the Prelude 3's off FTL EU.  Ever since then though, I get payment errors every time I try to buy something, regardless of Visa, MC, Amex, or Paypal.  I don't get it.  Nothing has changed since my previous orders that went through successfully.

There isn't really an in-store shot here either unless you know a crooked employee
Haha fair enough. Yea I remember those days though I left my last base early 2011, so the hype was only just bubbling then but still there was a small bit of corruption beginning. Nothing like what I hear about now, I just adapt and keep moving if I want something bad enough I'll pay a reseller but since the bel-air and fear 5 there hasn't been anything that I needed that much. 

Damn I need to read the rules more carefully, my message got deleted.

Sincere apologies to the mods 
joined today 1st post gimme offers for my preludes 

roll.gif

Not sure how much shipping is to Greece but if you can come up with these links again when they release the 7s/8s I will cop and send you a pair for retail + shipping.

You're helping me out here so I'm more than willing to do the same in return.

Haven't had to purchase anything online in a while. Im from the chicagoland area. When and how do I purchase these 6s tomorrow? Am I waiting for the link on twitter or am I just waiting on NDC?

Not sure how much shipping is to Greece but if you can come up with these links again when they release the 7s/8s I will cop and send you a pair for retail + shipping.

You're helping me out here so I'm more than willing to do the same in return.
I'll try man thanks.

FootLocker.eu sometimes release at random time, not always 9AM CET...When the 3LAB5 Infared released, they showed up on the site hours before 9AM CET and I added to cart and made payment successfully, befor 9AM CET !

Site doesn't say when item has sold out, same goes with footlocker.com, sizes still showing as available but can't add to cart...

Also, unlike Nike.eu, they never tweet when link are lives or when items have sold out!!!

BTW went through with a 10.5US, couldn't make it with the P4 and P5, they were all gone!

this just came in today

http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/w...5-4250-8e25-ed8e8a9affbc_zpsa47ec3b9.jpg.html

pick up for my friend in other country that didnt get prelude release

sidenote: this shoe got through NDC china yesterday and there is big incident regarding kobe vi prelude release in china where there is 5-6 order got hacked and sent it to one person address :x :x i don't know how it's happen is it china NDC mistake or that person is that damn good hacking nike website (he is an IT student so raise more suspicion toward him) and lot of people complain to nike about this incident. i don't know the continuation of this story but i heard nike china already fixed this problem and recheck the order once again.

pretty scary incident and i hope it wont happen again in the future and just reminded to the folks in states to becareful and re check the order confirmation once you settle the payment on NDC or FTL

Last edited:
copped the prelude 4, 5 and 6, doubles on all, thanks to fl.eu. i was not a computer when they dropped nut my friend was able to order for me 
pimp.gif

for some reason i could not check out on my phone, but my fruend was able to secure my sz no problem.

How do people even cop from FTL eu? I thought without a European address, the order will not be fulfilled?

they only accept uk billing addresses no matter what form of payment. I asked them the other day. the ONLY way to get around this is if you have a NIKE gift card and a UK address (thats provided to you from a shipping service).

Back
Top Bottom