• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Pulled the trigger and payed rape for p1 and p6 
sick.gif
 Definetly wanted the 1s, and it was a toss up between p5 & p6. Seen the p5's in person today and they look straight fire. Now it's making me second guess whether I should switch my order to the p5's 
roll.gif

You're not going to be able to get the full pack in GS sizes. Is and IVs never came out as GS pairs, not that I know of anyway.

Pulled the trigger and payed rape for p1 and p6 :x  Definetly wanted the 1s, and it was a toss up between p5 & p6. Seen the p5's in person today and they look straight fire. Now it's making me second guess whether I should switch my order to the p5's :rofl:

lube or no lube?

just get the 5 later but hurry lol

You're not going to be able to get the full pack in GS sizes. Is and IVs never came out as GS pairs, not that I know of anyway.
yeah i know, but i still want to get a hold of whatever they release in gs. was thinking of getting them for our future kid too, but at 125 a pop for siz they gonna grow out it made sense not to do it, atleast for me so i didnt. i was really hoping that they made the IVs in GS, those my wife would love to own haha, im hoping the 7s will be in GS too since the the IV and the VII she likes the most.

That's cool that you're getting them for her. Was just trying to give you a heads up they didn't come in GS for the Is and IVs. Kinda glad my girl isn't into kicks cuz my wallet is hurting bad enough from just me as it is :lol:

With all drama surfacing today on social media, I read for the first time about ES selling shoes for charity... If true, I respect that.

You seem like a real good dude ES.

Yup. I believe he did it first with the DB5 and did/or is doing DB Foams/Xs package.

correct.

for db5s we were able to send $1200 to childrens cardiomyopathy in trenton, nj.

same heart complication that took the db5 designers life away.

db 10/db foams are for typhoon relief.

lube or no lube?

just get the 5 later but hurry lol
with lube 
wink.gif
 Now that Im looking at pics closely Im leaning more towards the 5 than the 6. Like mentioned earlier, one of the pairs will skyrocket to $1k by summertime. If I have to put money on it it'll be between the 1, 5, and 6

correct.

for db5s we were able to send $1200 to childrens cardiomyopathy in trenton, nj.

same heart complication that took the db5 designers life away.

db 10/db foams are for typhoon relief.
that's very respectable of you. Why don't you just buya Bunch of them instead of just one though? You can never give enough to charity. Nice of you. I would put that gif of the rock slow clapping. But I dunno how

Man I still need DA PREY-LEWD 4s ....and 1s [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

We should really start calling these the PreLUBE Pack due to some of these prices I'm seeing in the secondary market...

Back
Top Bottom