• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Question on the Kobes specifically the 4, and 5.  Do they run tts, big, or small??  When I wear Jordans I am a10.5-11 depending on the series, for Roshes I am ann 11.  Trying to see if I should go 11, or 11.5, does it really make a difference ???

Question on the Kobes specifically the 4, and 5.  Do they run tts, big, or small??  When I wear Jordans I am a10.5-11 depending on the series, for Roshes I am ann 11.  Trying to see if I should go 11, or 11.5, does it really make a difference ???
4 and 5 both run a bit small. 4 has a little more toe room than the originals, but I'd still half size up. And 5's run narrow and tight for me like the OG's, so I'd def half size up in those as well.

Just a question on p1 sizing...

I normally wear a 13, have a narrow foot and my right foot is always right at the end of the shoe (I.e. Kobe 8,7,6,prelude5,xx8) how should I size The p1s? I'm afraid to go down a full size. Do they actually run that big?

the only one i've been successful with is the 5....no stores get the shoes around me, so i'm stuck with NDC

Just a question on p1 sizing...

I normally wear a 13, have a narrow foot and my right foot is always right at the end of the shoe (I.e. Kobe 8,7,6,prelude5,xx8) how should I size The p1s? I'm afraid to go down a full size. Do they actually run that big?
nah 13 runs huge in the prelude 1s

No, just the 13 runs huge. I was gonna switch for a 12 but the 12 is more tts. Just the 13 runs huge in the prelude 1s

Doesn't sound too bad. But IMO paying $400 for any Nike shoe is too much.
I refuse to pay more than $250 for a shoe and I refuse to pay more than $50 over retail. People going crazy for these peludes. Paying $500 for a pair sounds like casual talk in here.

any normal person who's spending $250+ a week on shoes

Normal and spending 250 + a week on shoes don't go together fam.Im sneaker - sick too , but I don't try to justify my illness. :lol: Thats just me though.

Last edited:
Nah it's normal. If you make 1000+ a week spending 250 is not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom