Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
How I managed to get the 1s for $325...

I think the P1 has a good chance to be in the same category as the South Beach 8s. When the SB8s first came out, you could buy them in the resell market in the $300-$400 range. My friend even bought his pair at Flight Club a couple days after the release for under $400. Fast forward to 2014 and they easily fetch upwards of $1k. Give it until the end of the year and I see the P1 reaching $1k.

Last edited:
I think the P1 has a good chance to be in the same category as the South Beach 8s. When the SB8s first came out, you could buy them in the resell market in the $300-$400 range. My friend even bought his pair at Flight Club a couple days after the release for under $400. Fast forward to 2014 and they easily fetch upwards of $1k. Give it until the end of the year and I see the P1 reaching $1k.
P1s are surely climbing the 1k range. Right behind it will be the P5 & P6's for $700+ in a few months. I'd say summertime. 

I work in the IT department for the college I attend.  I took them from the nike prelude page and I printed them off on a plotter.  They look great.  They aren't nearly as good if you print them on a color printer with regular paper.  The plotter has high quality glossy paper.  They feel and look just like a quality poster.  

To those of you who attend or work at a college:

I'm sure you have access to a plotter, but you will more than likely have to pay a fee to print your stuff.
Since u work there
Ima ask u this how much is it to use a plotter to print an item?

Don't care about eBay. Even so, no one is bidding on that crap. That's why they'll sit. What idiot would pay $800 right now for these.
You don't see ebay auctions ending because people are contacting the sellers for deals off of ebay. You must be in denial if you think these will go lower than they are now...

You don't see ebay auctions ending because people are contacting the sellers for deals off of ebay. You must be in denial if you think these will go lower than they are now...
He sounds sour 
roll.gif

I don't get all this future value talk. I wear all my shoes i don't care what they are worth currently or in the future. the ppl talking about future value I'm sure are holding on to them hoping to sell them later on for 1k plus

I don't get all this future value talk. I wear all my shoes i don't care what they are worth currently or in the future. the ppl talking about future value I'm sure are holding on to them hoping to sell them later on for 1k plus

I sure a lot of people are doing that, but there are also a lot of people who want to know what the price is going to be in the future to decide when the best(cheapest) time to buy is. Needles to say the best time is ASAP since these are only rising.

I sure a lot of people are doing that, but there are also a lot of people who want to know what the price is going to be in the future to decide when the best(cheapest) time to buy is. Needles to say the best time is ASAP since these are only rising.
Very well said 

Last edited:
I'm having hard time finding sz 10 prelude V locally any price might have to pay rape prices on ebay

Back
Top Bottom