• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Yeah I'd be getting the 1's for a Playstation 4. I've gone 0/6 and it's really the only shoe from the pack I need to be happy. I just wanted to run it by you guys to make sure it was a fair deal. Thanks

I mean, it's all up to you and whatever you're happy with. If you really want the 1s that bad, go for it. Good thing is PS4s will always be stocking again down the road.

yeah consoles lose value always while shoes generally gain value. In a few years that ps4 will be worthless while the 1s will go for money

I appreciate the help. I hate paying reseller fees and generally don't, but I think it's definitely worth it to me for the 1s. I might try to get the 2's if I can find them for less than 320 which I highly doubt lol

What I always tell people in regarding to trades, it's not about everyone else's opinion...

It's about what YOU feel is a good trade. Like someone said, if you don't want the PS4 and would rather have the shoes then it's a good deal for you.

PS4 for P1's is a no brainer. P1's are drying up fast and the pairs are going for $800+ in eBay. PS4s used are $400 and below. You do the math, this is no rocket science. 

PS4 for P1's is a no brainer. P1's are drying up fast and the pairs are going for $800+ in eBay. PS4s used are $400 and below. You do the math, this is no rocket science. 
Yeah but how many are actually selling for that? The most I've seen them go for is around $550. Hopefully I can wear them around for a year and get my money back out of them :smile:

Where did u get those artworks??
No need to use the artwork for the 7's. Just put them on your carpet 
roll.gif

Yeah but how many are actually selling for that? The most I've seen them go for is around $550. Hopefully I can wear them around for a year and get my money back out of them :smile:
550 would be considered a steal if you see p1's now 
laugh.gif
 By summertime dont be surprise if there close to a grand. Also, even if there $550 thats still worth more than a PS4. 

Can someone point me in the direction of P1's in a size 9?

Gotta see if I can buy them before I have to trade them a car :x

Can someone point me in the direction of P1's in a size 9?

Gotta see if I can buy them before I have to trade them a car
sick.gif
Good luck, last 9-9.5 I saw on eBay was $899 yesterday, and now there gone. P1s are going for banana's right now 
mean.gif

Where did u get those artworks??
I work in the IT department for the college I attend.  I took them from the nike prelude page and I printed them off on a plotter.  They look great.  They aren't nearly as good if you print them on a color printer with regular paper.  The plotter has high quality glossy paper.  They feel and look just like a quality poster.  

To those of you who attend or work at a college:

I'm sure you have access to a plotter, but you will more than likely have to pay a fee to print your stuff.

Man. I feel really lucky for how I got my prelude 1s.

My boy was in line at NTSF for the SC Gloves and was 25th in line. I heard from a few folks that NTSF was doing FCFS for Kobes. I hit my boy up with the quickness and he held it down and grabbed me a pair.

550 would be considered a steal if you see p1's now :lol:  By summertime dont be surprise if there close to a grand. Also, even if there $550 thats still worth more than a PS4. 

I don't see anyone paying $800, that shi** will sit. No prelude is worth paying over $400

Back
Top Bottom