• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I agree that a restock is just as difficult as the original release, but I was able to grab the Bel Air Vs (which I just traded for some Galaxy KD IVs :pimp:) on the Cyber Monday restock without the help of any kind of bot. If that gives anyone some hope then I'm glad I could help :lol:.

I agree that a restock is just as difficult as the original release, but I was able to grab the Bel Air Vs (which I just traded for some Galaxy KD IVs :pimp:) on the Cyber Monday restock without the help of any kind of bot. If that gives anyone some hope then I'm glad I could help :lol:.

Exactly my point, gives SOME hope. A lot of the bots have to be looking for certain keywords so it's not as far fetched as it seems.

It's easier for them on the day of the release because they know the time AND the keyword to put in.

Restocks are a little hard, I've gotten some good things pretty much every big restock from Nike.

better to pay resell now and hope u catch a pair off one then relying on a restockel, cuz that's really a crapshoot. Prices will go up by the time a restock happens
if you've seen the market right now then you'd know that's terrible advice. Much rather wait it out for a restock of canceled pairs

Oh and remember guys. Even though you didn't get a pair of the Preludes you wanted, may still be hope for retail because of all the cancel pairs, I'm sure Nike will do a major restock with these in hands.
better to pay resell now and hope u catch a pair off one then relying on a restockel, cuz that's really a crapshoot. Prices will go up by the time a restock happens
Resell will slowly creep up, once a restock happens, it will slightly decrease once orders come in, then back up to right around or a lil less than it was prior.

Then could, and most likely will slowly creep up once again.

And that all depends on how big the restock is. Never know, nike could see how well this went, and decide to make more pairs to try and meet the demand since hype is high. Y'all know how good nike is on making something seem SUPER limited, next thing you know restocks all over the place....

Resell will slowly creep up, once a restock happens, it will slightly decrease once orders come in, then back up to right around or a lil less than it was prior.

Then could, and most likely will slowly creep up once again.

And that all depends on how big the restock is. Never know, nike could see how well this went, and decide to make more pairs to try and meet the demand since hype is high. Y'all know how good nike is on making something seem SUPER limited, next thing you know restocks all over the place....

I could only hope for a restock. I really want the 1s and 4s but have a hard time paying 600 and 400+ for a shoe. After all they're not yeezys

it sucks nike has made some of the BEST kobes in this prelude pack and I dont even like kobes.. and they are so friggin limited i cant get my hands on one for less then 400 bucks.. and i refuse to pay resell prices on any shoes anyway.  

yes im salty.

s dubl s dubl how long for the kds? I'm a big fan, he's my favorite player and all but I don't think he deserves them yet. Lebron probably has 7-10 years left but I wouldn't care if they do one this year. Can you just imagine if they do a jordan one though? You could buy all 3 sig prelude pack + possibly more.

I posted in a local Facebook sneaker page regarding a size swap for my 2s. Not trades, just a size swap.. Some dude had the nerve to offer me a trade for some Bobcat Xs and then when I said no he offered a pair of Lebron Soldier 7s :smh: :smh:. I'll never understand how some people's minds work :lol:.

I could only hope for a restock. I really want the 1s and 4s but have a hard time paying 600 and 400+ for a shoe. After all they're not yeezys
unless you have a restock bot constantly running you wont score them.. so if you really want them stalk an ebay auction thats your best bet.. message buyers for a paypal buy it now price.. lots of em will give you a lower price to avoid ebay fees.. 

i dont mess around with CL, who knows what some of these idiots will do if they know you have 500 bucks cash on you..

s dubl s dubl how long for the kds? I'm a big fan, he's my favorite player and all but I don't think he deserves them yet. Lebron probably has 7-10 years left but I wouldn't care if they do one this year. Can you just imagine if they do a jordan one though? You could buy all 3 sig prelude pack + possibly more.
Technically they already sort of did a "Prelude Pack" with Jordan when they did the Countdown Packs in '08. I thought those were bad enough at $300+ retail for 2 shoes, but this Prelude pack...:smh:

Sorry for the cell phone pics, but my size 13s came in today. I'm not really feeling them in person (which kind of sucks...)
you are not feeling them in person ? they are nice , not amazing , i d prefer em to have a more flashy outsole and laces but they are still nice 

they did prelude kobes to hype up the 9 release, i dont think theyll do it for lebrons
nike sees that ppl go hard over preludes and are gonna milk us with more preludes in lebron series for sure.

just like they saw ppl went nuts over WHAT THE theme and released lebrons/kobes/kds with it 

Ahh man. I cannot even explain to you guys how much I appreciate these. Instantly the favorite shoe I own. Love at first sight .

View media item 743953
View media item 743959
The V collection is complete unless I get ambitious and go after the BS aways.

View media item 743957
Can't wait for my 6&7 to come in. I'm ready :lol:

View media item 743963
View media item 743967

Congrats bro on the pick up I know exactly how you feel it was love at first site when I seen those Vs when the pack was first announced. Still on the look for some dark knights tho trying to complete my dark knight pack with my chaos jokers lol

I have no idea when, he didn't mention that.

OH MAN i ll die for lebron preludes , 1-6-7-8 will be FIRE ! 
they did prelude kobes to hype up the 9 release, i dont think theyll do it for lebrons
:lol: Nike would make a "benchwarmer" pack for some bum rookie you've never heard of and figure a way to make people buy if they wanted to... They'll do whatever they want and make $$ bruh.

Lebron has a huge following. Just because it won't be called the "prelude" pack, doesn't mean it's not coming.

Last edited:
Smh I just paid for RSVP for the VIIs

Hope to get them to find someone to trade for te VI

I feel ashamed of myself but want the VI at non rape

Good luck finding for $400, hell... Good luck for finding for $450. Dudes are taxing on the 5s.

Back
Top Bottom