• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

Right, can you buy a gift card for Nike EU off the website and just ship it to the U.S?  And how do you set up a ship forwarding address?  I don't know anyone who lives overseas
I believe you can purchase GCs and have the code emailed to you, but I don't know if you can use a CC with a USA billing address to purchase a GC on Nike EU. Haven't tried and Nike EU chat is closed for today, so I can't ask there.

As for the shipping, somebody already mentioned one such service a few posts up. Google it. There are a few others.

Last edited:

I believe you can purchase GCs and have the code emailed to you, but I don't know if you can use a CC with a USA billing address to purchase a GC on Nike EU. Haven't tried and Nike EU chat is closed for today, so I can't ask there.
I am interested in finding this out if you get an answer before me please PM me and I'll do the same for you!

I'M PRETTY SURE THE CARD MUST HAVE A EU BILLING ADDRESS. LIKE I STATED MULTIPLE TIMES IN THIS THREAD, ALL THAT IS IRRELEVANT IF YOU JUST USE A GIFT CARD TO COVER THE ENTIRE AMOUNT.

PROBLEM SOLVED.
Nike EU doesnt except US based GC.. and yes billing must be EU for Nike EU

Footlocker EU, you can use paypal with CC attached.. but you have to have a EU shipping address

[thread="574522"]I thought about the gift card option, but I figure in order to purchase a Nike EU GC, I still need a EU billing address. I wonder if I can create an unverified EU Paypal and use any of the shipping forwarding services as the address. Then use the PP to start paying for things on Nike EU.[/thread]

WOULD THIS ALSO APPLY TO A VISA GIFT CARD THAT IS REGISTERED TO AN ARBRITARY/FAKE EU ADDRESS, THEN USED TO PURCHASE THE PRELUDES?

Are there any other NDC sites for different regions besides the US and EU? Are there ones for South America or Asia?

I am guessing the same shipping and billing address policy applies to any other NDC region.
when go to the site go to the bottom and select the country flag, it will give u the option to select your region.

As for the shipping, somebody already mentioned one such service a few posts up. Google it. There are a few others.
EU doesnt send codes thru email at this time.. 
WOULD THIS ALSO APPLY TO A VISA GIFT CARD THAT IS REGISTERED TO AN ARBRITARY/FAKE EU ADDRESS, THEN USED TO PURCHASE THE PRELUDES?
i wont say that wont work, but from my test, most american based GC of any type, didnt allow me to set up address outside of the US.. 

when go to the site go to the bottom and select the country flag, it will give u the option to select your region.
Thanks, didn't notice that. Do we know if Kobe Preludes or any other limited releases are available outside of the US or EU NDC stores?

I guess I can look at their region's twitter account past tweets.

I'm living in France...Paris...FL.EU is getting all the prelude pack, and limited releases to, no raffle, always online (via HOH) or just check the kicks calendar!!

As of now, i've been able to cop all the Kobe Prelude, except last week where they did released 4,5 and 6 at same time!!! They first put a link live at 3H10 AM CET and later on at almost 9AM CET....Was only able to cop a size 11US,which is actually not my size.

@evilside, props to you for copping from EL on nike.eu, tried to put size in my cart, but couldn't...

Here are some pics of the 8's from a guy on instagram.
nthat.gif

Not for me, loving the Chrome heel clip and the insole though 
smokin.gif
, that outsole though 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Man im not even trying to be an a hole but i hope yall dont find out a way to get nike eu to ship us orders, i help people out all the tiime letting people ship stuff to my uk address, but man i can see it now nike eu will really be impossible to cop from. Early links are already starting to come around lol its going tobe bred 1 status for every release.

Whats was the retail on the Kobe Prelude's GS sizes?   NDC took down the page with the shoes...

anyone?

I tried to use Borderlinx and another forwarding service last year for FTLEU but my Suite wouldn't fit in the address lines no matter how I tried to split it up. How did you guys get it to work?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom