Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Traded my extra pair of 2013 Blk/Red 1's for Prelude 4's

Now i only need the next 2 releases to complete my Prelude collection

Last edited:
couldnt wait to trade my two extra pair of preludes so ended up paying rape price for the Vs 500.00 and had to drive an hour away SMH but couldn't wait and prices might go up after final prelude release

for my size thats the best locally, now i am probably gonna sell my extra pair of prelude 2 and 6 to get me money back for the resell price i have to pay for the 4 and 5s 450 and 500 total 950$ so if i can luck out on final two i should be a lil under 1800.00 which isn't bad for a priceless collection in my eyes

The 5s to me stand out because it looks like Nike just gave an artist the Kobe model, all white and said, "here, just have fun with it".

for the ppl that go to the ny nike stores for releases... who is that loud *** black dude with the dreads thats all ways there. dude is hella annoying. and hes always at every store/ every release making a fool of himself

Last edited:

for the ppl that go to the ny nike stores for releases... who is that loud *** black dude with the dreads thats all ways there. dude is hella annoying. and hes always at every store/ every release making a fool of himself
Wow! My first time trying at NTNY a guy that fits that description was there. Wait, is the guy tall? If so that is him.

yeah I know who ur talking about

lol at folks trying to jump on ndc eu.

make some friends.

my connects came from interactions on a clothing forum several years back.
I have a connect that I've been helping get US only release kicks for about a year but he's usually SOL with all the early links eyeing rampant each week .

Thought it would be great and we'd help each other out... I was so wrong :rolleyes and I don't blame him at all. I know he tries

yeah I know who ur talking about
lol, that dude is mad disrespectful. Im surprised he hasnt gotten his *** beat yet. The few times Ive been to releases, and hes ironically been there; the dude has slandered every female/kid/old person that walked by. Notice how I didnt say "men", because clearly the dude is afraid to say some stupid **** to a grown man. But regardless, thats the **** that gives sneaker collectors a bad name. Cant even wait in line for shoes without looking like an undomesticated animal, thanks to people like that.

Lmao I've probably seen u at a few releases then, I have long hair and I'm white.

Lmao I've probably seen u at a few releases then, I have long hair and I'm white
I think I might recall seeing you actually, was only a handful of white guys everytime time pretty much lol. I was too cold to really bother scoping out the scenes tho, only started goin the past couple months for these kobes.

I think I might recall seeing you actually, was only a handful of white guys everytime time pretty much lol. I was too cold to really bother scoping out the scenes tho, only started goin the past couple months for these kobes.
:lol: u probably have seen me, im out there often enough.

Back
Top Bottom