• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
The 5s to me stand out because it looks like Nike just gave an artist the Kobe model, all white and said, "here, just have fun with it".

Thats seems to be the theme of the whole pack though...Nice execution from Nike . . :smokin

Last edited:
ehh just realized I have a meeting Saturday morning at 8 est. hope the hotel wifi i'm at doesn't fail me :evil: regardless, i'm sure NDC will.

Thats seems to be the theme of the whole pack though...Nice execution from Nike . . :smokin

Lol, right.

I'm talking about as in it looks like someone took a paint brush right to the shoe. Each other shoe looks like printed designs based off of art, if that makes sense.

Ha same ol story every release . People crying how they are not feeling them but they'll still sell out and we will barely have a shot!

Ha same ol story every release . People crying how they are not feeling them but they'll still sell out and we will barely have a shot!

That's a nt trend. When a shoe is announced people bash it. When it's released they all wake up Saturday morning hoping to cop lol.

A fairly low priced Prelude V in a Size 11 just went up on the bay'.  No live links of course, but an item # won't hurt.  191037115078 

Last edited:
I think I'll be going for 7s this weekend. Refuse to pay more than retail on that model tho.

IMO one of the best colorways of the prelude pack.

Im going for the 7s as well as the 8s. The gold and design on the 7s is nice while the tongue on the 8s is :pimp:

I want those VII's as well, but I noticed at Niketown Chicago that the gold on the back was chipped.  Maybe the pair got damaged or it's a B-Grade display model?

Wish i could have got the 1s and 6s,but i gave up with the internet System after the way the WTK8s TLO release Went.. That was my First attempt to Ever buy shoes off the internet on Release date.. I usually just camp,but im in Mississippi and no shoe Store in my Entire state got the WTK8s.. The shoes sold out before the Link was even there.. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

No Bot. No Chance.

Man im not even trying to be an a hole but i hope yall dont find out a way to get nike eu to ship us orders, i help people out all the tiime letting people ship stuff to my uk address, but man i can see it now nike eu will really be impossible to cop from. Early links are already starting to come around lol its going tobe bred 1 status for every release.
couldnt say it better 

I want those VII's as well, but I noticed at Niketown Chicago that the gold on the back was chipped.  Maybe the pair got damaged or it's a B-Grade display model?
I was worried about this. After reading this, I probably won't bother. $218 (if I got for retail) is too much for a problem like this to occur. I really dig the design on the upper tho.

Back
Top Bottom