• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Also, @s dubl  here are those pics of the Prelude VII that has a chipped gold back.

Someone above said that Niketown Chicago had a collapse of the area, but even the backings of the VIII's had no markings. I didn't  see anything chipped on any of the displays at all or anything wrong with any of the other shoes BUT the VII's.  

Be warned. 

It just seems like they will definitely have chipping issues.  

Oh and here is a bonus pic.  That silver metallic on the tongue of the VIII's! 

^^ I can see that happening from movement while shoes are being shipped.... I think Im done with this pack after seeing that.

so here is a "collection in progress" picture i said few days ago.

its only missing the p6 in my size(planing on trading my size 11 p5)

the GS are my wife's mini collection, her favorite being the p2 haha so we had to double on those

right now, and seeing as only the p8 are not in hand(yet) the p7 and p5 will be my top in the pack follow by 1>4>2>6>3

for those that wondering they are size 10.5 come with 3 reflective lace that in the bag and the laced pair is black with grey dots, i would have love for it to be gold instead, but still very clean and nice in hand, will be missing the release due to trip to Canada so i made a trade with an old niketalk(facebook bst before it was shut) member my spare Pregon foam for these, surprisingly he/she came up with these before i expected. i don't own a camera so my iphone4 was what i used, so no glamour shots sorry. hoping my brother back home will be able to cop me a pair in size 11 at our HOH this weekend while im away. 

goodluck to everyone trying to secure their pair cause they like/love them! foreveryone else....shame on you haha JK!

*yeah since im doing a kobe pack picture i had to toss those OG 1s and 2s up*
GREAT collection.  You get all these for retail?

Why couldn't have that happened to the 8's 
mean.gif

Sounds about right, I would guess less than 3000 excluding GS...my extremely uneducated guess is as follows

Nike Towns - 800

HOH - 500

Nike Hong Kong - 150

Academy - 50

FTL EU - 300

Shoe Gallery - 25

STA - 15

Blends - 30 

NDC - 600

Totaling - 2470
I would suspect that ndc has more than 600 but less than 1k.  Also KB has far less than 50, more likely 1fsr...

situational question.

would you pay $350 for a preorder that may be questionable or attempt to pay retail, possibly fail then pay reseller at 400ish? might be less or more depending the love the vii get.

Last edited:
I'm nervous about these 8's. 
nerd.gif
 haven't tried for a pair of preludes yet besides kb24 after waking up late. (for 3's and 6's)

situational question.

would you pay $350 for a preorder that may be questionable or attempt to pay retail, possibly fail then pay reseller at 400ish? might be less or more depending the love the vii get.
If the preorder is questionable, don't do it. Ask yourself this: Is the $50 saved worth the risk of being scammed? Personally, that answer is no. I'd rather take my chances at retail then move on if I strikeout.

Last edited:
If the preorder is questionable, don't do it. Ask yourself this: Is the $50 saved worth the risk of being scammed?

yea, gotta weigh the questionable part and the amount possibly saved.
1. looks legit, looked at the source and what not.
2. The saving could be 0 because the resell market might be crap for the VII or like many other pairs, price been rocketing.
3. It's only money and that it can be a lesson learned. Sleep in on Saturday.

I would only pay extra for a preorder if it was guaranteed. I'd rather try my luck at retail and then be forced to pay resale if I fail rather than hand over $350 only at the hope of securing a pair.

Finally got my order from KB24 to Canada. Love the details on the ZK4. The patch is a nice touch. Great CS after they cancelled my order of the ZK1 lol.

For anyone with it do you guys think the sole will yellow? It's not like the MLK that was milky that you knew would turn brown. If I'm mistaken it looks like there's a layer of blue paint underneath the sole kind of like the Blitz Blue?

Last edited:
Finally got my order from KB24 to Canada. Love the details on the ZK4. The patch is a nice touch.

For anyone with it do you guys think the sole will yellow? It's not like the MLK that was milky that you knew would turn brown. If I'm mistaken it looks like there's a layer of blue paint underneath the sole kind of like the Blitz Blue?
They're still going to yellow eventually. Might just take longer cuz of the blue tint, but it's inevitable.

situational question.

would you pay $350 for a preorder that may be questionable or attempted to pay retail, possibly fail then pay reseller at 400ish? might be less or more depending the love the vii get.
Unless you have EL or a super bot then your chances at retail is 1%.. So that leaves you with preorder, trade or resell... If the deal falls through with pre-order then you can always see who is trying to make a quick buck on the usual suspect sites bay and CL 

When does KB24 usually post the preludes? Saturday morning around 10am Eastern?  PM me if need be please
You had a fighters chance on WTK, P1 & 2 but now its really not even worth it.. They have maybe 10-15 pairs per release and not always all men sizes

I just love how they move the shoes weekly from page to page 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Just came back from driving an hour to Long Island to meetup with someone from craigslist for the 4s for $400..... Was the best price I could find especially for that size now my pack is complete... Good luck to whoever is trying for the 7 and 8 I'll be trying too but if I strike out oh well

just picked up 1s for 550. been awhile since i paid resell on anything but i saw someone wearing them and got real thirsty. fml

Back
Top Bottom