Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
View media item 747333
Prelude 7 and 8 on hand this past saturday. Then the reseller took it home coz it wasn't my size. Just took a couple of pics and felt them real good.
Wasn't feeling the 8s but ive got a friend who's dying to have them. Preferences i guess lol. The 7s felt heavy and looked really nice. Scared and hesistant though coz of all the bloodied and blistered feet of past owners of the 7s.

Last edited:
8's look a lot better in that picture

I take good pictures hehe. Unedited and non filtered, so i guess that says something about the shoe if you guys like it. It's slowly growing on me, but first impression was meh compared to the other Ps.

Last edited:
VIIs and 8s look pretty good in that pic. Personally I haven't been seriously disappointed by any of the Preludes so far. I can find some detail to appreciate on each of them, even the ones I thought I'd hate like the VIs.

I have honestly thought all the preludes were nice in their own way.  Like @Wayne141  said, I can appreciate some details in each one individually.  Really sucks that I have not been able to get any of them online though.  Hopefully I can grab the 7's or 8's, and if I get the 7's I'll prolly try to trade someone for the 8's, or maybe the 5's.

8s look much better than previous pictures.

Still can't believe I'm like the only one who didn't like the Vs in person at all...

I'm such a dummy. Just now finding out there's a shoe gallery in Miami that's been doing raffles for the Preludes all along. Probably would have hada better chance there than on NDC.

Lol, yeah staged or not that was a hard hit
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 look at the end how hard he falls back

Not really feeling the 7s. Its the least favorite in the prelude pack, maybe it'll change my opinion if I see them in person. 

I'm such a dummy. Just now finding out there's a shoe gallery in Miami that's been doing raffles for the Preludes all along. Probably would have hada better chance there than on NDC.
I live in florida and there is no HoH who raffling..

Back
Top Bottom