• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just came back from driving an hour to Long Island to meetup with someone from craigslist for the 4s for $400..... Was the best price I could find especially for that size now my pack is complete... Good luck to whoever is trying for the 7 and 8 I'll be trying too but if I strike out oh well

Still not a bad deal. I can't even find any preludes in sz 10 locally and once in awhile you will get that one that pops up but has price tag of 500+. I can understand if you are paying that much for the 1s and maybe the 5s but 500+ for the 4s and 6s just too much

Did you message them on release day to do it? Mind posting a picture of the refund email where Nike admits their mistake, crossing out any personal info, so I can show the rep at Nike. Thanks.
check page 319 in this thread. someone posted a pic of the page displaying the $95 price.

are they not refunding you because you need to show proof?

check page 319 in this thread. someone posted a pic of the page displaying the $95 price.

are they not refunding you because you need to show proof?
got it. thanks. yea two reps told me they couldn't see the error but I showed them the picture and the difference has been refunded.

The 6s look incredible in person.

Amazing detail.

I copped these without a bot, so it is possible.

(Admittedly I struck out on the previous releases.)

Prelude 1s are freaking elusive man. And the guys that have a pair want ridiculous resell prices. $800+ is freakin ridiculous, for these, IMO. The game is F'd up man.

Well I would make a trade and add a little cash if needed or 350 cash
You're NOT going to find one for $350 cash, if you're waiting for that then you'll never get one.

Just sell the pair you want to trade and buy from some where before they dry up.

got it. thanks. yea two reps told me they couldn't see the error but I showed them the picture and the difference has been refunded.
glad you were refunded. I guess nike didn't do a blanket refund on all gs orders for the vi but that's not surprising.

Of course they are it will be over in a few weeks. It would ,are no sense to restock 1-6 instead of waiting a few more weeks until the end. My guess end of January. Nike doesn't make sense sometimes so maybe they restock sometimes this week.

Back
Top Bottom