• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
My true size is a 10.5. I usually size down in Jordan's because they run big. Do the Prelude 1's run big or could I get away with a size 11? Also, I know they are 2 completely different types of sneaker but if you had to choose between Doernbecher jordan 9's and kobe prelude 1 which would you take? No bias kobe fanboys.

Last edited:
anybody mind pointing me in the direction of where i can find the 1s size 10?

PM if necessary

i tried ebay and CL cant find em

My true size is a 10.5. I usually size down in Jordan's because they run big. Do the Prelude 1's run big or could I get away with a size 11? Also, I know they are 2 completely different types of sneaker but if you had to choose between Doernbecher jordan 9's and kobe prelude 1 which would you take? No bias kobe fanboys.

That's a tough one . I'm leaning toward the P1 tho because of its uniqueness and superb quality. First day I wore my P1's every one broke there necks .

Last edited:
This guy on instagram has various sizes of the p7 and p8. His instagram name is @Sj_Russ08

Did the WTK 8 have a zoom/phylon insert instead of lunarlon? I ask because the insert was lined like the ASG (zoom) and the prelude. I wouldn't mind picking up another non lunarlon pair.

Damn, just saw @aznpride1150  beat me to it, haha.

I also don't have the VII and VIII (yet), so he's got me there, too.

...Soon[emoji]8482[/emoji].
that is pretty sweet i printed from snapfish with guft card i had, didnt come out as i wanted, but it work for it purpose, atleast you got the 6s! having the 7s early is great and all, but still doesnt fill void of the 6s haha congrrta and goodluck!

Where is the BHM thread?  Does it exist and I'm missing it or is all the info in the separate shoe threads?  I had a question about the donation

Where is the BHM thread?  Does it exist and I'm missing it or is all the info in the separate shoe threads?  I had a question about the donation
We also need a superbowl thread .. I feel like Nike will have a continuous shoes 

ES's post was his guess for the hashtag for the Niketown twitter RSVP...
Damn ok.  Could definitely be right too.  I really wish I lived near a niketown that gets releases.  For me it's HOH raffles or bust, NYC is 6 hours away

Back
Top Bottom