• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

i remember camping for the cool greys at sole fly and the dude in front of me had a gun. every time he stood up he fixed his shirt basically showing off the gun on purpose.
Guns and shoes are a bad look, if thats whats necessary then it may be time to reevaluate priorities.

Btw..gotta be a TRUE SIZE 8...if I see you with a foot size like a 12....then Forget it...

Trying to help folks out who missed out on the RSVP

Probably gonna get hate since this is my first post....but dont you think its a little weird TheNikeDestroyer has had link up for 6 hours now on instagram? I feel as if he has something planned to screw everyone that uses link over tommorow(ATC services)...maybe its just me :tongue:

Got a call from a socal store. 
happy.gif
thanks for a useless response 

next time i will reply i got a call from a HoH 

Trying to cop tomorrow
THIS HAS gotten to a point where it's so ridiculous the things you have to go through for shoes man.

laugh.gif
 ouch but reality at the same time 
TRUTH!

It seems like there NO REAL solid rules with the unclaim pairs...

I asked a NTNY employee "How does the unclaim pairs work?"

One told me, come back next day in the AM, another told me "until they close", and other is "2hrs after window"....

That's because Nike NYC employees are some of the saltiest, laziest and most jealous people in the game imo

can u buy more than 1 prelude under the same address? sorry for the noob question dont remember if u can with limited shoes.. me and my little brother both want to try to cop the preludes and just want to make sure shipping 2 if we both do get one to the same house isnt going to be a problem

can u buy more than 1 prelude under the same address? sorry for the noob question dont remember if u can with limited shoes.. me and my little brother both want to try to cop the preludes and just want to make sure shipping 2 if we both do get one to the same house isnt going to be a problem

if you have to ask how to cop multiples. . . what makes you think you can cop multiples?

View media item 752818are you not telling us something?

Last edited:
good luck to you guys tomorrow.. the 7s are my lest fav. fromt he pack not even going to try.. my luck i would have gotten banned anyway.

Back
Top Bottom