• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I'm going for the GOLD at 5am!!!    These Kobe's are gonna look sweet with my BLACK n Gold USA destroyer!!

Now.. if i can just snatch a pair!! 
wink.gif

TRUTH!

It seems like there NO REAL solid rules with the unclaim pairs...

I asked a NTNY employee "How does the unclaim pairs work?"

One told me, come back next day in the AM, another told me "until they close", and other is "2hrs after window"....
They give no dambs about the customers 
laugh.gif
 and it's sad because we'll just keep going back 

first time striking out on raffles in socal for the prelude. probably gotta pay 400-500 now resell 

Beverly Center HOH said they will make a line down stairs at before 6pm… after 6pm they will let the people in the unclaimed line go in the store and purchase what's not picked up...

Beverly Center HOH said they will make a line down stairs at before 6pm… after 6pm they will let the people in the unclaimed line go in the store and purchase what's not picked up...
you are probably fighting for 2 or 3 pair max

Struck out on 4 different hoh location. Wasn't quick enough for the RSVP's. Missed out on Flatfoot's hookup. Early link got leaked and with my track record of 0-12. Looks like this L is gonna be taken before they officially release at 8am

dont sweat it i missed 10 today.
nah I knew i wouldn't be able to get all for retail i figured half retail half resell i was out of town for the 4 and 5s so paying resell for 3 or 4 pair aint that bad not gonna mess around and waste time waking up tm already 

^Congrats man

Guess I'll try my luck in the morning and see what happens. Raffles didn't come through for me this week, though it was bound to happen with the luck I was having. Really would rather not pay resale for the VIIs or at the very least not too high of a price tag if I strike out completely on retail. Hoping/thinking the resale on these will be more in the range of the IIs and IIIs.

Back
Top Bottom