• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I pay my mortgage and car payment each month off reselling profits with more than enough left over, and it is by nowhere near my primary source of income.  Thanks for worrying about me though.

Wait till you see the price I ask when I put my entire Prelude 1-8 set up for sale.  It will be much more than 3x retail :wink:
WHAT??!! Your not just selling the whole pack at retail??? How dare you.... Pure blasphemy...
No seriously though, if it was me I wouldn't bring myself to sell em but I'm a through and true fan of Kobe and lakers fans since the days of magic when I was a wee little tike. Props to you for grabbing the whole pack and get what you can for them that is quite an accomplishment and I'm envious of those able to achieve it. Congrats!

Some resellers act like you are disrespecting them with the price your asking ex. I asked what's the lowest he can go on the 7s guy responds 500. I was like woah I'm not paying over 400+, he was like do you think I'm an idiot I can easily sell this for 700-800 in couple months. I said well if that's the case just hold on to em and resell em in the future. Then he comes back saying na I would rather get rid of it now kinda need the money lol.

A second reseller actually realized how crazy his asking price was for the 6s. I ask if he is willing to do 360. He responds no way I already have a 525 offer. So I left as is then a couple hours later he actually contacts me saying I have a offer for 440 do you want it for 450. I told em 380. Then he replys back 425 the lowest I can. I was going to pull the trigger but once I read about ppl saying they are full in person in such I would rather just apply that money to the 1s or 4s

With that being said I can't hate on resellers because I'm guilty of trying to maximize profit on some Jordan releases

Last edited:
I ask y'all this, for all the cats who collect or whatever, When you get a shoe(for retail) and years or months down the line and for whatever reason you decide to sell it(need money, clearing out room, etc) do you sell it for the price you paid? Even if the market value is 2-600 more?

I ask y'all this, for all the cats who collect or whatever, When you get a shoe(for retail) and years or months down the line and for whatever reason you decide to sell it(need money, clearing out room, etc) do you sell it for the price you paid? Even if the market value is 2-600 more?

We get the point you're making, but there's a difference in buying an item because you want it, and buying it with the intention of selling it for a profit.

Nope, I'm no reseller usually just buy what I want but I'll admit if I decide to sell a shoe for whatever reason it may be I go off market price.  I had a pair of the SC Rookie Galaxies bought for retail which was 215.  I posted the info on IG that I was selling and a guy offered me 900 so I said sure.  I hook my friends up for retail but if I'm selling it to someone I don't know and their willing to pay the price I don't see it being a horrible thing.  I do however dislike the people that strictly purchase a shoe just to flip for profit and ask for unreasonable prices.  I understand that the reason they do it is because there is a market but at the end of the day it keeps me from getting what I want.  But at the end of the day I gotta respect that they were able to get them and I was unable to but I don't reward them by paying the resale price.

**** it I'll head out with ya'll, save me the money for the bus. If one of you(Kenny or glassankles wins) buy me lunch at gsp and I'll be happy
laugh.gif
lol i will buy u lunch and dinner whether i win or not

Ok ok, I can respect that. I just can't stand people who cry about dudes who resell but then turn around and post some 01 royal 1s for $620 or some Crap that they got for 300 but then be like "these are OG so it's ok" :lol: like of you're so righteous why don't you charge what you paid? Why make profit off the next man since you have a "real job"? :lol:

NO ONE EVER DOES.

IMO, EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THESE BOARDS IS A RESELLER IN SOME FORM.

NO ONE EVER DOES.

IMO, EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THESE BOARDS IS A RESELLER IN SOME FORM.

without a doubt, everyone is a reseller here, so i dont understand why people get mad at em

when that same person is trying to sell or trade their kicks for "market value", its the same thing as reselling.

without a doubt, everyone is a reseller here, so i dont understand why people get mad at em

when that same person is trying to sell or trade their kicks for "market value", its the same thing as reselling.
Their sole purpose isn't to rip people off and get as much money out of them as possible.

thats definitely fair to say

just comes down to different levels of reselling and ethics to a certain extent as well

but at the end of the day, everyone still does it.

Man, these are awesome on feet. I thought they looked a little dull out of the box, but the image looks sharp on feet outdoors. I would've taken a shot out there, but it's a cloudy *** day. The 6 is my favorite kobe. Perfect fit and cushioning for my feet.

I need those Kobe VI Orange Countys and then I would have every Kobe 6 I want :evil:

View media item 756656

Last edited:
I still can't find any P5's in my size 9.5 less than 499. I got 2 pairs of 8's locked down though and I guess I can use one of them for trade bait for some 5's

Just worked a deal on the Prelude 1's. Bred 1's plus $100. Not bad considering I only paid $235 for the 1's and I'll still have 3 pairs for myself.

because it's a no brainer when people are willing to pay double retail
What does that have to do with anything when you are buying and keeping the shoes for yourself tho?I wasnt talking about reselling just buying shoes that you wanted in the future for yourself.

I am saying don't complain about the prices,either buy the shoes or don't.Nike is not forcing anyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom