• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
LOL high sodium levels got dudes creating accounts and hating. :lol:
Now that's clownish.

I don't believe prices will stay high because there is so many pairs releasing back to back and it's around the holidays, so people are going be really tight with their money. If they don't move in the first week it will be in the buyers favor.

The majority of resellers use financial aid money to support their habit...
This is true. I'm too old to do this now, but when I was in college, a lot of my friends (former NTers) used the FAFSA financial checks leftover to buy Nike SBs and such to flip for profit. The market is now more lucrative than ever. I thought Supreme Dunks hitting $1k was the peak, but clearly I'm wrong.

Not literally snatched from another person. They mean Nike is being real finicky with their cart removal times now. Sometimes a pair hold will last 10 minutes. Others, 2-5.
Gotcha. Thanks for your help :smile:

Why are yall acting like the OG 1s were amazing. The ASG were paper thin leather that creased so easily.

Yeah, that's exactly how it works. It's always a risk. I remember when the Royal 1s released this year, pre-order was in the $225 range. Once the release came and was more limited than people expected, resell jumped to the high $300s.

Prelude 1s in the $500 - $600 range right now.
Yep, just depends on how much hype there is surrounding the shoe and how limited they are. These Preludes are clearly going to be some of the hardest releases to get for the remainder of the year.

SMH 1's aren't worth that, though of course that's all opinion. 

Ahhh since the 9s don't drop for a while I'd love if kobe wore all of these kicks for a bit leading up to it. Like they all match the jersey somewhat so it wouldn't be a reach. And it's be too dope to see him in my old favorites again.

It wouldn't surprise me if there are resellers holding off on selling the shoes until they get all 8 and then sell as an entire pack for an insane (and foolish) price like $8 - 10k. SMH.

Last edited:
None of the OG colorways of the ZK1 were nice that released. The black outs (black/purple) were the best of what released but the best ones were the patent leather one on the toe cap that was a PE and the 81 point game. But the shoes were sick for ball. Still playing in my all black ZK1 and the cushioning is BUTTER. Have an extra pair when this one breaks down. I'll have to wait and see the quality of the preludes but the grain leather on the all black was crisp as hell.

Last edited:
it would be nice to not see the prices be so ridiculous but just don't see that happening. It's supply and demand and there clealy isn't a lot of pairs. Even though a bunch went up on ebay you don't see an over abundance of them. The quality on the 1's looks great! I wouldn't be surprised if these remain one of the highest priced models of the prelude pack, especially since it honors the 81 point game.

Last edited:
Why are yall acting like the OG 1s were amazing. The ASG were paper thin leather that creased so easily.
I've personally never owned the ASGs, but the leather quality and materials on the Black/Maize and Chinas I have you just don't find regularly on Nike shoes these days. I'll take the quality of materials on those OG Is any day over most of the "leather" stuff coming out now from JB or elsewhere from Nike.

The leather on the OGs were great but that leather with the scale detailing is magnificent. Hopefully when they get the proper retro we'll see that on there.

Last edited:
:smh:  this clown impressed by the quality of a $200 shoe. When this shoes first came out at $130 the quality was better. Congrats "New Slave" on you're pick-up, the shoe game is in a sad state:rolleyes

^ you sound stupid quality of the previous is no where near the quality of this pair. you obviously dont know what you're talking about. the original ones had regular smooth leather that creased so easy.

check your emails..... i Just got MEGGGED
Restock coming soon.
^ you sound stupid quality of the previous is no where near the quality of this pair. you obviously dont know what you're talking about. the original ones had regular smooth leather that creased so easy.
Stash collab says otherwise.

Last edited:
The leather on the OGs were great but that leather with the scale detailing is magnificent. Hopefully when they get the proper retro we'll see that on there.
Yeah the scale detailing is pretty great. Saw someone else's pair in person today, and they're definitely nice.
I'm not getting my hopes up about having great leather on the retros, whenever they come out though :lol:

I just want the III-V. What I first saw kobe wear. Dating myself as a newbie but there were good memories associated with those shoes

Back
Top Bottom