• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Guys lets just let it go no offense taken at all. But never say say Never until your actually put in that situation. I was 0-9 on all the prelude drops online including masterpiece. Last week i was playing flappy birds on my phone and got a tweet from nike say "Yeezy 2 is available" i caught a pair sold for 3.9k. cashed out 1.9k to my bank account PAID MY BILLS as I usually do on time. Decided to go to New Orleans for allstar weekend stopped at baton rouge by luck and caught this crazy deal. There's a guy in this forum who can confirm this story, I didn't know you coud pay with paypal in person at footlocker without a paypal debit card so that 2k that was sitting in my paypal balance  from the yeezys i used to get 10 pair of kicks. Why not??? 

SeeColes, congrats and thanks for your services. I like the way you handle the forums.
Barack-Obama-Dirt-off-Shoulderf.gif

i was trying find to this thread my house of hoops had restock on all the kobe prelude it had like 10 people showed up but gradually threw the day they  sold out  

i was trying find to this thread my house of hoops had restock on all the kobe prelude it had like 10 people showed up but gradually threw the day they  sold out  
Man.. this is what ive been waiting to hear.. them HOHs restocking!!!

I work right next to one... but i dont recall them getting preludes on original release dates.. im guessing its a long shot they will be restocked there.

Guys lets just let it go no offense taken at all. But never say say Never until your actually put in that situation. I was 0-9 on all the prelude drops online including masterpiece. Last week i was playing flappy birds on my phone and got a tweet from nike say "Yeezy 2 is available" i caught a pair sold for 3.9k. cashed out 1.9k to my bank account PAID MY BILLS as I usually do on time. Decided to go to New Orleans for allstar weekend stopped at baton rouge by luck and caught this crazy deal. There's a guy in this forum who can confirm this story, I didn't know you coud pay with paypal in person at footlocker without a paypal debit card so that 2k that was sitting in my paypal balance  from the yeezys i used to get 10 pair of kicks. Why not??? 
I live in baton rouge you was there when they had all the prelude kobes i got 4's and 5's wish i would had got the 6's

You all are so sensitive. I highly doubt that if someone saw an opportunity to make decent $ or hook their friends up by buying shoes, they wouldn't. Everyone here is a hypocrite and speaks in definite statements as if they have never or ever will do something like that. Let the man hustle and do his thing...

Id scoop all that I can.... I know enough people that missed or would like to double up to off probably every pair. They'd all go to homies for retail.

You all are so sensitive. I highly doubt that if someone saw an opportunity to make decent $ or hook their friends up by buying shoes, they wouldn't. Everyone here is a hypocrite and speaks in definite statements as if they have never or ever will do something like that. Let the man hustle and do his thing...

Sigh... Again, I would not because I just don't have that spare funds to spend $2000 on shoes. I was lucky enough to walk into champs when they did the restock of the all stars last year, full size run, nobody in the store. I bought 1 pair and left. Next thing you know people that ended up cleaning the stock later on the day listed them on eBay and Craigslist for $300 each.

You can't speak on behalf of everyone. I don't have a problem with what people do with their money, they can buy all the sizes if they want as long as I get 1 pair in my size. What I do have a problem with is that some of you guys saying EVERYONE will clean out stock if they were given that opportunity, and that's why I said I wouldn't. And like I said, I've been put in the situation to buy multiples of very limited shoes, but I didn't.

Last edited:
Sigh... Again, I would not because I just don't have that spare funds to spend $2000 on shoes. I was lucky enough to walk into champs when they did the restock of the all stars last year, full size run, nobody in the store. I bought 1 pair and left. Next thing you know people that ended up cleaning the stock later on the day listed them on eBay and Craigslist for $300 each.

You can't speak on behalf of everyone. I don't have a problem with what people do with their money, they can buy all the sizes if they want as long as I get 1 pair in my size. What I do have a problem with is that some of you guys saying EVERYONE will clean out stock if they were given that opportunity, and that's why I said I wouldn't. And like I said, I've been put in the situation to buy multiples of very limited shoes, but I didn't.
The best part about these situations are these crazy things called credit cards. They give you a line of credit to make purchases without real money. One usually has thirty or so days to pay it back, which would give someone plenty of time to: (1) sell to their friends at retail and get funds to cover the purchase; or (2) sell on eBay/Kixify/IG/twitter/etc. to cover the original investment and make a profit. I know a lot of the time 're-sellers' are greedy and hold out for the 'best possible price', but if you do it right, you can make a decent amount of cash to over your own pick ups in a time frame where you don't have to front any of your own money. 

And again, I don't like to make purchases on my card unless I have the cash right then and there to pay it off immediately. Because I grew up learning to never owe something that you can't pay back right away (no drake pun intended)

Id scoop all that I can.... I know enough people that missed or would like to double up to off probably every pair. They'd all go to homies for retail.

Like me for the V!!!

lol
A pair would prob end up going to you... If I ran across that kind of situation :frown:

The best part about these situations are these crazy things called credit cards. They give you a line of credit to make purchases without real money. One usually has thirty or so days to pay it back, which would give someone plenty of time to: (1) sell to their friends at retail and get funds to cover the purchase; or (2) sell on eBay/Kixify/IG/twitter/etc. to cover the original investment and make a profit. I know a lot of the time 're-sellers' are greedy and hold out for the 'best possible price', but if you do it right, you can make a decent amount of cash to over your own pick ups in a time frame where you don't have to front any of your own money. 
this is the difference between now and back then.... You have the right idea (kinda).

Back then most resellers sold for not much over retail, make a few bucks on multiple pairs... Make some money for their pocket, or to put towards personal pairs. (Of course there were the resellers trying to get rich off of one pair back then too, just not as many)

Now days, you have dudes picking up one or two pairs, trying to make the same $$ dudes back then would make off of 5+ pairs.

It's the greed factor now. No one looks at this as a community, a you scratch my back, I scratch yours mentality like it used to be.

A pair would prob end up going to you... If I ran across that kind of situation :frown:
this is the difference between now and back then.... You have the right idea (kinda).

Back then most resellers sold for not much over retail, make a few bucks on multiple pairs... Make some money for their pocket, or to put towards personal pairs. (Of course there were the resellers trying to get rich off of one pair back then too, just not as many)

Now days, you have dudes picking up one or two pairs, trying to make the same $$ dudes back then would make off of 5+ pairs.

It's the greed factor now. No one looks at this as a community, a you scratch my back, I scratch yours mentality like it used to be.

No worries my dude, it's a struggle lol

Hopefully in the next 3 years or so something new will be the "cool" thing for kids to gravitate to.

It's the same group of individuals that are into fads.

3 years ago they were emo and riding skateboards, now they are into looking "fresh"..

Eh..

The world continues to turn.

I would do the same thing seecoles ... Lucky dude ! I've struck out on all releases but recently got a good deal for prelude 6s .. Now I'm on the hunt for 1s and 5s and doubt I'll be getting a good deal on em

Back
Top Bottom