• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Value is based so much on history. If Kobe wore the P2 and P3, they would be another bill or two added maybe more.

Delutional quality increase on the P1.

Oh I'm not salty I didn't get, I am the few that actually didn't want. Not a fan of so much black with colorful accents.

Last edited:

at this point, probably not, everyone is waiting for it now... Only shot you may have, is that there is other heat in the restock that take the attention away from the pair you're after
Which in this case, dudes will be refreshing Yeezy links

Everyone will be after the 1's if there is a restock...

Gonna have to sneak in and scoop the V's....

laugh.gif
 well it was a good run of hope

Ill check at 7:30 and 8:00 and then im done. I already wasted last night hoping for a restock man

Well I'm heading out, if I miss it, it wasn't meant to be, just wanted some WTK 8's or Prelude 4's 
tired.gif

I usually wear size 11 Jordans. But someone offered me Preludes 1-9 pack. Size 10.5. Should I cop? is it a big difference in terms of fit?

It depends what your true size is. Certain Jordans fit big (4,5,6) and some fit TTS (1, 3). Some Kobe's fit big (1) and some are TTS (4,5,6).

The only way I would cop an entire pack is if it was my true size on all. The only ones you might have problems with are the 1s. Other than that, the kobe line has remained fairly consistent in terms of sizing. 

Not really sure of my TTS. just went for Size 11 cause they were so comfy. if it helps. my Heel To Toe is 26.7cm without socks.

@alp- you really thought your p1 size 13 didn't run TTS? Just tried mine on after going back and forth about if I should keep it or cash in. Decided to keep it and it fits perfectly tts for me, maybe even slightly snug width wise..

@alp- you really thought your p1 size 13 didn't run TTS? Just tried mine on after going back and forth about if I should keep it or cash in. Decided to keep it and it fits perfectly tts for me, maybe even slightly snug width wise..
don't know what 13 u got but mine runs like a 14.5 and the guy who I was gonna swap sizes with agreed.

That's crazy, yeah they Definetly run perfect for me.. Really weird. Wonder if sizing could be that off between pairs of the same size, I know it's not unheard of for nike, but just figured as small batch as these were there would be more consistency.. Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom