• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just gave in and bought Prelude IIs to start the set. I bought it at a local consignment shop. A thing of beauty. Can't wait to wear em.

NOTHING IS CONFIRMED...Nothing is set in stone but if I were you guys I'd pay attention to NDC twitter this evening. :smile:

The whole point, IMO, is that basketball shoes should never be looked at as an investment.
Why not? Nike looks at the shoe as an investment. 

If one makes 10% return on their traditional investing methods ( Roth, IRA, MMA,Stock/Bond etc) thats a pretty good return Im sure @SeeColes  return was greater than 10% 

This guy I follow on twitter who predicted that yeezys would drop last Sunday, Said that they're was chance of restock.

NOTHING IS CONFIRMED...Nothing is set in stone but if I were you guys I'd pay attention to NDC twitter this evening.
smile.gif
your friend ? 

how much are prelude 6 reselling for? im looking to double up on my 6s like many of my other preludes, im not talking ebay prices, like real people prices

Depends on your size but I think if you find anything under mid 400s then you are good. I should've hopped on a 380 shipped a while back

Recently grabbed a pair from craigslist for $400 the day after the silent restock from Nike SM. Dude was real kew when we met to do this transaction .

Bout to drop 700 even on prelude 1s smdh. Trying to talk myself out of it.
What's the verdict? As soon as I met my friend who helped me get my prelude 1s, I gave him that money with the quickness. Once you hold it, it's a thing of beauty. 

finally got around to taking some pictures with a better camera. Please don't quote me and don't steal my photos. 

I'm just wondering if it will even be easier to cop off of a restock than release day.
at this point, probably not, everyone is waiting for it now... Only shot you may have, is that there is other heat in the restock that take the attention away from the pair you're after

Back
Top Bottom