• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Bought Kobe 1 prelude for 450. Dude shipped it out and arriving next week. Got an invoice as well as a picture of the delivery receipt to my address and tracking number. Such a killer deal and so far everything checks out. Never asked to be gifted and did everything i needed to feel reassured.

Man missed getting a Size 14 Misery for $255 was in class when the listing ended :x

Now here's a question for you guys...Would you guys trade a DS DMP pack for some pairs of the Prelude pack? Hmmm...

Last edited:
Now here's a question for you guys...Would you guys trade a DS DMP pack for some pairs of the Prelude pack? Hmmm...
If I had the Dmps, I'd probably trade it for some preludes.... DMP is nice, but I'd rather have the Kobes. Same reason I got rid of my DMP years ago... Sold VIs to buy Kobes, traded XIs for Kobes and air max. Lol.

If I had the Dmps, I'd probably trade it for some preludes.... DMP is nice, but I'd rather have the Kobes. Same reason I got rid of my DMP years ago... Sold VIs to buy Kobes, traded XIs for Kobes and air max. Lol.

Great minds think alike lol

I'm sitting here looking at that gold box at the top of my closet.....sz 13 DS......contemplating...lol

DMP are a thing of beauty. I had one way back in the day, sold the XI's because i still had the concords. If I had a DS DMP right now, I'd only contemplate trading it for a FEW preludes is if I get to pick which ones. If you were to offer me 2's,7's, or 8's. I'd say hell no

Just got these from a local shoe group, definitely one of my favorites out of the pack 
nthat.gif

Y'all bugging

NO BUYING SELLING TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION

if you got your post deleted and sent an infraction, you know why.

I love how everyone has a different take on each shoe, not just a couple of shoes out the pack that everyone is attracted to.

The 4s were my favorites when I first seen the pack, now it's the 5s and the 8s.

My favorites are still the 1s, 2s, and 7s but the 4s/5s are up there after those 3 and then the everything else is meh to me

What do you guys think a decent price for a pair of Prelude V's would be?  I've seen a few on eBay for between $500-600, but it seems like they've mostly been sitting at that price range.

What do you guys think a decent price for a pair of Prelude V's would be?  I've seen a few on eBay for between $500-600, but it seems like they've mostly been sitting at that price range.
realistically 5-600+ depending on size. I just sold my defective pair(not really that defective, but the tongue was messed up) for $565 on ebay and the seller paid for shipping. I had it up for a short amount of time and only have 10 feedbacks so for it to sell that quick means that 600 is the going rate

realistically 5-600+ depending on size. I just sold my defective pair(not really that defective, but the tongue was messed up) for $565 on ebay and the seller paid for shipping. I had it up for a short amount of time and only have 10 feedbacks so for it to sell that quick means that 600 is the going rate
Damn.  I wear a 14, so that automatically means there are less pairs in circulation for me to choose from.

Looks like it's time to negotiate.

Traded My extra Pair of Kb9 MP size 8 for The P6 size 8 it was a Good day......We both got what we wanted.

Last edited:

how much are prelude 6 reselling for? im looking to double up on my 6s like many of my other preludes, im not talking ebay prices, like real people prices
Sold mine for $550. Probably in the range of $500-$600, I doubt anyone would sell their DS pair for under $500

^maybe if you get lucky a tiny bit under 500 but you won't see nothing for 420 or something. If you do jump on it and don't look back

Back
Top Bottom