• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

DMP are a thing of beauty. I had one way back in the day, sold the XI's because i still had the concords. If I had a DS DMP right now, I'd only contemplate trading it for a FEW preludes is if I get to pick which ones. If you were to offer me 2's,7's, or 8's. I'd say hell no
Yeah and if you pick 1's,5's and 6's they would say the same

Yeah and if you pick 1's,5's and 6's they would say the same

That's why I would never make the trade. Everybody makes trades when it's in their favor, preludes 13,5,6 for a DS dmp pack would be my ideal trade in my favor. But good thing I already have those preludes so I would never be put into that predicament

That is one rare complete set in the US.  I could only imagine the value of a sz15 complete set once Kobe retires..Congrats

Damn, did not know that you wear a 15
laugh.gif

Any One Else In Here With Full Set sz 8-8.5? Besides The Homie Turnonatl
I'm just missing the 1's and 2's. I have a local seller with the 1's in my size for $600. Haven't been able to jump on it yet with the Masterpiece 9's and All Star 9's that I just picked up. Back to back weekend for $490. Not to mention i picked up 3 pairs of preludes last month. Gonna take a few weeks of before i go and complete the pack.

Got 7 of 9 for retail. Had to get the 7 and 8 Preludes off eBay.
The 7 and 8 are not the most expensive and it's pretty abundant because it's more disliked and its most recent so it shouldn't be a problem for you. 

Btw that size 15 Kobe IX Masterpiece box is so big it looks like it can be used as a double shipping box for 2 pairs of sneakers 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The 3s do look pretty good in photos, it's just when I see them in person on display is when I'm like "ehhhhhh..."

Back
Top Bottom