• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Idk man i wasn't really paying attention to their convo but it sounded like he does it alot or something, Guess the manager wasn't having it last night lol

i was there last night i got a few pair..Funny story though some teenager was in front of me before i was checking out  and he arguing with the manager about returning shoes...I didnt get see what he was returning after he was gone to make a long story short he was trying to return Kobe 9 Masterpiece Size 12(my size) I circled the mall few times looking for that kid never found him though lol
I recently found this out as well.  Apparently Foot Locker will not let you return "New releases" aka Jordans/Kobes etc. to the store because their guys are not "trained" to spot fakes.  You have to ship them out.  I bought 2 sizes because I couldn't figure out which one and wasn't able to return the other.  I'm going to take my time next time and try each one out in the morning when people are waiting in line prior to buying now.

If anybody is interested. Good prices IMO, can prob talk him down a little more as well

VII - 11.5, 10 - $310 shipped

III - 11.5 - $290 shipped

Last edited:
Nope he wont go any lower price is firm 
roll.gif

Still some of the best prices out there....

If anybody is interested. Good prices IMO, can prob talk him down a little more as well

VII - 11.5, 10 - $310 shipped

III - 11.5 - $290 shipped

Just wondering, those NikeTalk FB groups aren't actually affiliated with NT right? lol theres like 4 different groups too
laugh.gif

Some of them are pretty cancer.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Nope. NT doesn't have an official group. The big one got shut down a while ago and these are their offspring.

The crazy thing is that a bunch of the dudes in the "Niketalk" group have no idea what niketalk.com is.

A ton of scammers but only because dudes are dumb with their transactions. Paypal invoice + tracking and references is all you need to protect yourself. 

Nope. NT doesn't have an official group. The big one got shut down a while ago and these are their offspring.

The crazy thing is that a bunch of the dudes in the "Niketalk" group have no idea what niketalk.com is.

A ton of scammers but only because dudes are dumb with their transactions. Paypal invoice + tracking and references is all you need to protect yourself. 
Actually you can't protect yourself as the seller at all in a PayPal transaction where the buyer uses a debit or credit card.

What is the going rate for a prelude 6 size 13, tried mine on and realised i need a 14 because these run small. Now i need to find a 14 for a decent price and sell mine to cover the 14.

Back
Top Bottom