• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Off topic please remove if not allowed. Is there a Facebook page where people buy sell trade kobes? couldn't complete the prelude pack set. so..
not sure if there's kobe specific ones, but there's tons of FB groups for specific cities. seen a lot of preludes at decent prices too. 

Last edited:
Not sure why my post was deleted, I'm not selling just merely trying to provide people with legit info on a place to get p7s for close to retail.

Last edited:
Sz 13.... Nice. Wasn't easy getting my pair. Congrats.

Thanks! 13 was pretty Hard to find. After being rejected by many sellers I found one that was reasonable. Got them down to $425. I told myself I wouldn't pay $375+ but that was a challenge and unrealistic.

I got a pair of the p4 & 8's. My 2 fav kobe preludes. Paid 800 which is more than I want too but I am happy with both. Bought one from a NT fam. Thanks kobe23!

Last edited:
I listed mine on Craigslist in popular cities including the ones nearby me. I had someone from LA hit me from a different city & did a PP invoice.
So it was $1000-PP Fee-Shipping = My Net.
It was for a size 11.5

If you look on eBay you can see sold listings for that same size or others for all around 850-900. Prelude 1's go for a lot now.

PO

Last edited:
I listed mine on Craigslist in popular cities including the ones nearby me. I had someone from LA hit me from a different city & did a PP invoice.
So it was $1000-PP Fee-Shipping = My Net.
It was for a size 11.5

If you look on eBay you can see sold listings for that same size or others for all around 850-900. Prelude 1's go for a lot now.

PO

Kool congrats.

Just a thought that came into my mind but I think if someone accepted my offer of trading p1's for bin 9's i'd take it.

Excuse me? Where did you find someone willing to pay that much?
Someone offered me $1250 for my used on eBay yesterday. Dude had high feedback too. Don't know if he was trolling or not............... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom