• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
ds pair max bin is 850 on ebay and prolly msg invoice they wold take 775  .. 1k is ridicules 

Masterpiece>P8 imo.

If I had DB3s any year (or any DB Jordan) I'd trade for p1s straight up in a heartbeat.

If anyone offered my Either MP or Inspriations  for anyshoe i own.... id do it in a heartbeat

Last edited:
I got 450 a piece for the prelude 6 and prelude 5s sz 14 and 13 wondering now if I shoulda held on to them since it seems like the value is going up .... I still have the 1s which are the only ones I care for and can see wearing

nah not really.  p1s are going for around 775 if you want to sell them now.  Most are just sitting on ebay. lol like my pair.  

What's a decent price for size 13 p4. Doing my best to complete the collection but not getting much cooperation on seller end

nah not really.  p1s are going for around 775 if you want to sell them now.  Most are just sitting on ebay. lol like my pair.  
Ok I know max I coulda got a little over $500 not really concerned I paid retail for mine in Nola for all star weekend and I doubled up plus some....but on the other hand death to those who made the shoe game into the stock market next thing u know ppl will be getting paid to consult with ppl on how much their shoes are worth now and possibly the future smdh

Ok I know max I coulda got a little over $500 not really concerned I paid retail for mine in Nola for all star weekend and I doubled up plus some....but on the other hand death to those who made the shoe game into the stock market next thing u know ppl will be getting paid to consult with ppl on how much their shoes are worth now and possibly the future smdh

So death to...yourself? You mean like A...consignment shop? What's happening here...

Last edited:
So death to...yourself? You mean like A...consignment shop? What's happening here...
Ok so ur more up on game when it comes to selling? Look I don't sell shoes only reason I sold those shoes is because I got an offer I couldn't refuse... I didn't create this at all plus I have way more shoes than I need anyway...u must be upset because this is what u do...

Ok so ur more up on game when it comes to selling? Look I don't sell shoes only reason I sold those shoes is because I got an offer I couldn't refuse... I didn't create this at all plus I have way more shoes than I need anyway...u must be upset because this is what u do...

I suppose I'm a "victim" of this "game" much like yourself sir. Don't get it twisted tho, YOU just as much as I or anybody else are fully responsible for the problems in the sneaker culture...if you want to call it that. Just don't be a hypocrite B, you participate too, no finger pointing.

Last edited:
I suppose I'm a "victim" of this "game" much like yourself sir. Don't get it twisted tho, YOU just as much as I or anybody else are fully responsible for the problems in the sneaker culture...if you want to call it that. Just don't be a hypocrite B, you participate too, no finger pointing.
Lol at victim...I never paid over retail for any shoe that I have... I know how to take an L unlike some... never camped ...there's no finger pointing here we are wayy past that now...I can take responsibility for buying more shoes than I need or being greedy if u wanna say that this issue started when the Concords came out... I didn't buy shoes that I couldn't fit...like I said demand was greater than my own personal need I didn't create the price points for some of these shoes after retail that's where my issue lies...

Everyone participate. 1% max hold to principal
Pretty much. As much as i hate the reseller's and the game, i still participate in it because i like the shoe and i sometimes have extra money to throw like that. Everyone on here is a reseller, no matter how much profit you make. But it's the type of reseller you are that separates you from others. You could be the 1 good samaritan helping another guy out with a retail+shipping. But that guy might not do the same for another. A lot, if not all, are greedy deep down in our hearts and we will sell a shoe if someone is offering a really good offer. I, however, won't go out of my way to buy shoes i dislike or buy hyped shoes in sizes not even my own just specifically resell. I buy shoes i like and if i end up not liking them down the road, i'll put them up and take the best offer.

theres no problem with resellers. I don't know why people think they are obligated to resell at retail plus tax or something ridiculous like that. If someone wants to buy something purely to sell that's their business. If they got the product legitimately I have no problems with it

Do you have problems paying resell? If you don't, would you if you didn't participate in reselling?

I'd have no issues with paying resell if I made $500+ weekly in reselling shoes. I however work 5-6 days a week to provide for my family and don't like paying resell unless i have no other choice. And the crazy resell prices... I'm good on that, I don't need a shoe bad enough to drop $500+ on em.

Back
Top Bottom