• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Heads up looks like NDC will be restocking Preludes 1-8. Big shout out to SoleMartyr. Thought I would help him spread the word.

They don't know but it was bound to happen soon if you do a little research that is not hard. Watch nike troll us and switch the links.

To be fair, he posted the links to out the ATC services who were trying to sell them. He's a good dude in my opinion. 

To be fair, he posted the links to out the ATC services who were trying to sell them. He's a good dude in my opinion. 
I don't like those services or bots but if I had the chance to take advantage/profit over a bunch of lazy idiots who can't google or search nike twitter photos for the link then I would have too . Now the restock went from a slight chance to impossible .

Oh word? Then where did the size info come from? 

We've had restock info since noon. Don't get it twisted.
That's fine, you may have had the info since noon...But there is one person within the sneaker community who knows every single maneuver Nike makes and that person shared the info during the early hrs for the sake of "helping" and not just to go against an ATC service..

Last edited:

That's fine, you may have had the info since noon...But there is one person within the sneaker community who knows every single maneuver Nike makes and that person shared the info during the early hrs for the sake of "helping" and not just to go against an ATC service..
More than one. 

This was for the sake of helping. The restock wasn't going to be tonight. Where's this early shared info you speak of? 

Last edited:

A realistic shot of me getting any prelude or the WTK (my main priority) still seems bleak to me...
worth a shot. only ones i want are P4 P5 or WTK (leaning towards p4) so i can have them to match my Ids that are inspired by them

If nike implements the confident captchas - you have good chance of getting a pair.

a human has to respond with clicks - a serial activity. no matter how you cut it - you wont do no better than the fastest human with a direct link.

choose the first shoe you go after carefully. 

Last edited:

If nike implements the confident captchas - you have good chance of getting a pair.

a human has to respond with clicks - a serial activity. no matter how you cut it - you wont do no better than the fastest human with a direct link.
And now everyone has a direct link 
smokin.gif

Man i want P4 so bad i am thinking about finding a 7y and then trying to size swap up one size at time till i get to a 12 or 13

This would be how desperate i am

Back
Top Bottom