• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

**** dude the restock better be sometime tomorrow cuase I only have like 150 in my account but like 200 in cash haha so I'm screwed if they restock and cant get anything
Nike Tends to do them at either 5am/8am or 4pm/7pm

Hoping to cop a P6 and that's it, my luck I'll strike out. Again.
laugh.gif
i hope youre not going for sz11.5 lol

Dudes were raging on twitter
laugh.gif
. The restock is probably not going to be today, and the list might grow.

Restock most likely won't be today but I feel like it will be this week. They have to strike while the iron is hot with this new system before the bots catch up

Ive been up all night tweeking. 3 days straight Bro.....I'm gonna end up crashing today after 4 tho. Hopefully I can catch this restock

Restock most likely won't be today but I feel like it will be this week. They have to strike while the iron is hot with this new system before the bots catch up
Bots aren't going to catch up to this. It requires human interaction, and there's no way around it.

All an ATC bot is good for now is getting to the captcha verification faster. You still need to physically click the right images.

If this restock doesn't happen today I'll be heated, the faster we get this over with the less I gotta keep my computer on

Is this going to be a silent restock or will it be posted on Twitter? I figured a restock would happen this month with the quarter almost over.

Back
Top Bottom