• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
honestly, the bots would be deployed if nike were to drop them at the wee hours where an average person would be sleeping. So kind of pointless of cancelling orders from those with bots, only to restock them at a time where bots would pick them up again anyway. 

Like i said, I'm only after the P2's and nothing else, and I'm glad they're one of the preludes thats on the bottom of the prelude list. People are going to go after 1,4,5,and 6. The top 4 reselling preludes.

I just hope its random and fair when they restock..If they dropped in the next 20-30mins the site would crash lol. 

Take a break, we'll break you the bad news once this is all over. 
wink.gif

Been on watch for this restock for over 24 hours now.

No need to do that. They always restock around 7pm EST.

Look at it this way, they have to do it at a time that's reasonable for both the easy and west coast. That's a window of about 1-8pm EST

But on Saturday, Nike gives the west coast the shaft. 5AM release vs. us east coast 8am release.

and for the record, they have restocked some limited stuff around midnight-4am

Last edited:
Y'all are talking about the random restocks of a few sizes. I'm talking about a full blown quarterly restock. When was the last time it wasn't at 7pm EST. I'll wait

They don't do the big restocks in the middle of the night... A random one shoe restock, maybe.

Y'all are talking about the random restocks of a few sizes. I'm talking about a full blown quarterly restock. When was the last time it wasn't at 7pm EST. I'll wait
He's right a big restock like this... Will be done at a time beneficial for each region in the US... HOPEFULLY :smile:

5 am on a Saturday for me is not convenient as I live in Los Angeles.  I think Nike is about to shake things up because I am sure they know that they are predictable. 

all restocks are at 7 pm and usually on tuesdays.. but last was on cyber monday and thats a monday of course, but the HUGE summer one and the near september were both on tuesdays and at 7

got me there.

But thats not to say, Nike won't switch it up. The restocks have a pattern and are predictable, but i wouldn't be surprise if Nike implements something to challenge readied bots. Maybe those access codes and the image verification together.

Not gonna lie. This is gonna be rough for me. Clinging to my phone and checking every notification I get right now. 
mean.gif

all restocks are at 7 pm and usually on tuesdays.. but last was on cyber monday and thats a monday of course, but the HUGE summer one and the near september were both on tuesdays and at 7
noooooo

i know for a fact 2 of them last year were on a Wednesday evening and 1 on a Thursday. And then there was cyber Monday as well as a Saturday one. 

It will be Wed or Thurs

View media item 853070

got me there.

But thats not to say, Nike won't switch it up. The restocks have a pattern and are predictable, but i wouldn't be surprise if Nike implements something to challenge readied bots. Maybe those access codes and the image verification together.
A lot of bots run continually... So whatever time nike drops, bots will be ready regardless. Now if nike uses the same human verification, that's a different story.... Unless they know how to get around it, which there is a way.

oh haha, i had a weak and expensive bot that needs to activated only when drop is about to happen. If i leave it on, it's gonna open a crap ton of links and shoes that i don't want despite my bot keyword. I've gotten more stuff manually since i got the bot than using the bot. 

Same here paid $135 for NDC,FTA,FTL.FNL,and Champs Bot. Wasnt using it properly, so I said scew it Ill do it manually.

But I figured it out now so AUTO BOTS Ready!!!.................

Same here paid $135 for NDC,FTA,FTL.FNL,and Champs Bot. Wasnt using it properly, so I said scew it Ill do it manually.

But I figured it out now so AUTO BOTS Ready!!!.................
135? i paid 50$ and thought that was alot! 
roll.gif

Wow I missed alot not comin in this thread the past day... got me turnin my twitter notifications back on!

Back
Top Bottom