• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
wouldn't be crazy or surprised. Not the first time where nikedestroyer leaked a early link and they changed it very last second of the drop. And since the word is "OUT", nike just might change it. 

and i just might re-release them when they do
smile.gif

like they did that one time for the preludes
LOL yup i remember that. That was fun even though i was 0-8 on NDC for the preludes. 

if it's that easy to guess the time of the drop, it wouldn't be a silent and surprise restock. Remember, be persistent when it comes live. I was able to get a limited pair off of the last restock back in November (if i remember correctly) HOURS and HOURS after the restock link was tweeted. People are trying to add everything into cart and then end up letting some go that are not the biggest bread winners.

aaaaaannnnnnndd of course..

Last edited:
you might regret beating them down to the ground. 

I just wonder if Nike will tweet out a restock link, or be quiet about it and have the silent restock where you find the links/shoes yourself. Will there only be specific pairs being restocked out of all those links posted? You could be refreshing the prelude 1 page meanwhile they only restocked prelude 6 and you end up missing on at least something. Only time will tell..

Last edited:

I'd recommend having the link open on your phone and adding it to your home screen. That way, you'll be able to click the icon on your home screen and go right to the page. 
If your on your phone you might as well click the ebay app after the tweet... phones worked for RO drop but dudes refreshing links as we speak and getting their IPs blocked 
laugh.gif

I got tons of pairs in the closet, I got no qualms about wearing my kicks to the ground :lol: once they're cooked, I'll move on to the next pair

I got tons of pairs in the closet, I got no qualms about wearing my kicks to the ground :lol: once they're cooked, I'll move on to the next pair

I second this. People afraid to wear shoes now?

I'm hoping to score prelude 5 and 6.

i rather Nike play these collection tweets all night and drop them, rather than drop them at 2am/3am while i'm asleep lol

Back
Top Bottom