• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

Bots aren't going to catch up to this. It requires human interaction, and there's no way around it.

All an ATC bot is good for now is getting to the captcha verification faster. You still need to physically click the right images.
very true, but there is a loop hole 
happy.gif

It will be sometime this month. Just pick the shoe you want the most. Have that link opened in another page on your phone. Turn on twitter notifications for Nike. As soon as you get that tweet, refresh that link. Boom.

I was jus comin to edit my post my phone skipped the page with it as I went back about 6-7 pages

I'd recommend having the link open on your phone and adding it to your home screen. That way, you'll be able to click the icon on your home screen and go right to the page. 

THERE IS A LOOPHOLE. HOW EXPLOITABLE IT IS, IS THE REAL QUESTION. I'M GOING TO FIND OUT THIS WEEKEND. HOPEFULLY NIKE USES THE CAPTCHA AGAIN SO I CAN TEST IT.
that picture will be figured out and exposed in a few weeks if it isint already. they need to do the restock asap to give random people like myself the best chance instead of having all the orders go to the people they originally cancelled the orders from

Last edited by a moderator:
THERE IS A LOOPHOLE. HOW EXPLOITABLE IT IS, IS THE REAL QUESTION. I'M GOING TO FIND OUT THIS WEEKEND. HOPEFULLY NIKE USES THE CAPTCHA AGAIN SO I CAN TEST IT.
that picture will be figured out and exposed in a few weeks if it isint already. they need to do the restock asap to give random people like myself the best chance instead of having all the orders go to the people they originally cancelled the orders from

DON'T WORRY IT WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE SOMETIME BETWEEN TODAY AND THURSDAY.

THIS ... Thursday would be clutch pay day n won't have to dip in the vacay savings ... Well Wednesday evening would suffice too

Last edited:
DON'T WORRY IT WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE SOMETIME BETWEEN TODAY AND THURSDAY.

THIS ... Thursday would be clutch pay day n won't have to dip in the vacay savings ... Well Wednesday evening would suffice too
good. ill be happy as long as I get something nice. Prelude 1s would be some good money in my pocket. :lol:

I do need prelude 8s though. missed out on RD, could use those for the feet

heel zoom
Bummer. I was one of the guys that was hating lunar at first and begging for zoom... Now I've adjusted and don't want zoom... Haha ugh... I'm a mess. Was thinking about grabbing the p8 or p4 but can't make up my mind and for resell prices I'm not buying both.

this thread got me hype so thought that tweet was a bred restock

:rofl:

Man i grab my phone so damn quick and saw the word classics immediately clicked refresh on all the links i got.open ..... nothin :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom