• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
3s are a very underrated prelude IMO. I see seals often on FB groups for 3s.

1-5 are all nice... Kinda goes downhill after that. 7s are nice, but that hell chip problem makes me not even want to bother with em.
heel chip problem ? what problem i have wore em at least 6 times since i got em and they are perfect :smile: 
I've heard of pairs coming chipped straight out of the box... For $200/even worse resell prices, I don't want to take the risk.

like ndc europe ever restocks 
happy.gif

I have a friend in Italy that I can mail it to. And I'm pretty sure I've seen people use a US billing address but I'll end up missing out. At least for the US restock, there was a pattern that I know would drop. I have no idea how EU would do it

No US address can be used on any part of your Nike EU order, shipping or billing. We used to be able to use US payment address 16 months ago. Billing address for CC or Debit has to be EU. Gift card has to be purchased from Nike EU in the currency the NDC page accepts. Then they mail it to you and you can use it when it gets to you. Paypal is a whole nother animal to try and use with a Euro Paypal acct attached to a Euro form of payment. Just logging in incorrectly can get your account flagged for fraud and Paypal won't complete payment to Nike for the order.

yall forgot this is a restock 
laugh.gif
 its going to very difficult. if you strike out with a gc, youre gonna be stuck with $200+ of worthless GCs

yall forgot this is a restock 
laugh.gif
 its going to very difficult. if you strike out with a gc, youre gonna be stuck with $200+ of worthless GCs
You can always use the unused GC's on purchases on the US NDC. That way you can potentially have another payment method besides your CC and Paypal.

I've been looking at ways to get an european paypal, but most of the methods seem risky.

hmmm. do you need a separate account for NDC euro too? ive got some family over there, might just add them to cart here, have them check out and pay them back. 

Lately I've seen it range from 325-400 
Thanks man. I never looked them up before. They are definitely one of the cheaper ones to grab on the resell market. I thought I saw a steal but looks like the going rate for them right now.

Thanks man. I never looked them up before. They are definitely one of the cheaper ones to grab on the resell market. I thought I saw a steal but looks like the going rate for them right now.
so are the P7's.  Was watching a couple in a size 10, 10.5 on ebay.  Ended at prices between $325-$360.

i thought the cheaper one will be prelude 8 :rolleyes

the FAIR prices I've seen often (not including any steals once in a blue moon)

III: $300-$380

VII: $300-$380

VIII: $350-$450

I seen 7's go for 325 DS, I sold mine for 320 PADS, I'm still mad about shelling out 450 for a shoe that is receptive to paint chipping and bad comfort, I should have waited

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom