• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
i thought the cheaper one will be prelude 8
eyes.gif
I only see those for 400 and up. I wouldn't cop those at resell price. i could live without them.

Last edited:
What restock.
?

NDC Europe getting these soon. I can guarantee these will not be on the next restock.
meant wait for the P8's to restock since it wasn't on this last restock..didn't meant to stir up any rumors

Last edited:
meant wait for the P8's to restock since it wasn't on this last restock..didn't meant to stir up any rumors

I know I know but on what basis do you have that the p8 will restock? Just curious.

If they weren't restocking in Europe, I would agree with you. But since they are, I don't see them and the masterpieces restocking at all.

I know I know but on what basis do you have that the p8 will restock? Just curious.

If they weren't restocking in Europe, I would agree with you. But since they are, I don't see them and the masterpieces restocking at all.
just speculating...it just seems strange they would have inventory for all the preludes except for the P8...wondering if they were just saving it for the next restock...you never know with NDC though

And I didn't hear about NDC EU restocking the MP's and P8's.  I guess EU gets screwed over by missing out on rest of the preludes

Because the inventory and warehouse are separate. Base on your analogy, then Nike EU shouldn't be restocking Prelude 1-7 because US got them. But they are getting restock of prelude 1-7 regardless of the sold out restock of prelude 1-7 here. We will get the prelude 8 and the masterpiece in the next restock. 

^ bruh :stoneface: my arteries are clogging due to the salt level....

I wonder if I can trade my masterpiece 9s for p1s.......

^ bruh :stoneface: my arteries are clogging due to the salt level....

I wonder if I can trade my masterpiece 9s for p1s.......

actually it's not easy too for me to get prelude 1 i have to do multiple trades for it, first i have to trade away my XQ for AJ IV fear and then again trade my fear 4 into Prelude. first trade have to be done internationally (you can see my thread at buy and sell forum) with NT member and the last thread done locally but different city and really took effort at least 2 months total :x

what size are u anyway maybe i can hook u up

actually it's not easy too for me to get prelude 1 i have to do multiple trades for it, first i have to trade away my XQ for AJ IV fear and then again trade my fear 4 into Prelude. first trade have to be done internationally (you can see my thread at buy and sell forum) with NT member and the last thread done locally but different city and really took effort at least 2 months total
sick.gif

what size are u anyway maybe i can hook u up
that is dedication...i applaud you for you persistence...looks like it was all worth it in the end.

that is dedication...i applaud you for you persistence...looks like it was all worth it in the end.
yeah since i wont pay resell price, i have to find my way or another to grab my pair. sneaker trade kinda risky and sketchy but if it's done right you will be more happy having your pairs without even paid resell price

best way to not worry about yellow soles?

don't buy translucent clear soled shoes. 

just kidding

not really.

just speculating...it just seems strange they would have inventory for all the preludes except for the P8...wondering if they were just saving it for the next restock...you never know with NDC though

And I didn't hear about NDC EU restocking the MP's and P8's.  I guess EU gets screwed over by missing out on rest of the preludes
The 8s were trash that why ndc us didnt restock them and MPs restocked already a week or two after rd 

Aj iv fear? Or aj v fear? The ivs only go for like 250-300 if I'm not mistaken

The 8s were trash that why ndc us didnt restock them and MPs restocked already a week or two after rd 
wrong on every level. The MP's barely got a restock. Some sizes popped back up from the cancelled orders. Not on an official restock. and it wouldn't make sense Nike wouldn't restock the 8's just because they're "ugly". They shouldn't have released them at all if they're ugly

Back
Top Bottom