• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Aj iv fear? Or aj v fear? The ivs only go for like 250-300 if I'm not mistaken
Fear IV

china didnt get release so the it hold more value in here, different country different sneaker situation IMO

wrong on every level. The MP's barely got a restock. Some sizes popped back up from the cancelled orders. Not on an official restock. and it wouldn't make sense Nike wouldn't restock the 8's just because they're "ugly". They shouldn't have released them at all if they're ugly

Sarcasm kid. Of course they wouldnt restock a shoe based my opinion of the shoe lol.

Mps were restocked at nts and while they might not have said this is a " official restock" the shoe was online after rd was my point of referencing a restock. Not every shoe will be restocked but I guess you already know that since the sneaker geek in you wants to express ur vast knowledge of nike release procedures.

Get some vitamin d young man its not that serious lol

Lol my bad. Couldn't sense your sarcasm

But, Niketowns didn't get a restock. They just had unclaimed and unsold stock.

Last edited:
Need some opinions. If you guys had an extra set of Prelude 1-8 size 10, would you sell it now for $4800 cash?

Last edited:
You know you're free to either give your opinion or ignore my post, right? I don't see anything wrong with my question. I luckily ended up with 2 sets after the NDC restock.

You know you're free to either give your opinion or ignore my post, right? I don't see anything wrong with my question. I luckily ended up with 2 sets after the NDC restock.
you have 2 sets then it's no problem to let go 1 set especially for that price

winzz is located in china. I think he traded someone in the states and the fear iv's were shipped to china and then he had a trade in china for the prelude 1's 

Damn, talk about a one-sided trade. So you trusted the other person enough to ship your pair first to China?

You traded these

View media item 873541
for P1's? Wow The come up.

So you shipped them to china and they shipped you their P1's? I'm just trying to figure this out because that is an unheard of trade.

THIS! :smokin i traded with someone on NT , and still has that trade agreement thread in here. i'm just saying different country has own sneaker culture, those 4's are very hot comodity in here since they aren't releasing and many people wants it so it drives their value to the top eventhough lots of early release pairs of fear 4 in china

winzz is located in china. I think he traded someone in the states and the fear iv's were shipped to china and then he had a trade in china for the prelude 1's

Last edited:

That's all gravy but I'm still trying to figure out who in their right mind would trade a shoe that has the going value of $350 tops for a shoe that has a value of over $850. That's crazy but like I said before that come up was strong.

What other heat does he have to trade? :lol: I'll give up my fear 4s no questions asked...

Last edited:
That's all gravy but I'm still trying to figure out who in their right mind would trade a shoe that has the going value of $350 tops for a shoe that has a value of over $850. That's crazy but like I said before that come up was strong.

J's hold more value than any other shoes in china periodly, hype is real especially those J's didn't get release here

J's hold more value than any other shoes in china periodly, hype is real especially those J's didn't get release here

Looks like I might have to let go of a few of my J's to some China buyers then. :lol:

wtf shanghai 1s for fear 4s?? wow i wish i didn't sell mine lol
mean.gif

Fear ivs for prelude 1s is a come up to us but like he said different countries different values of shoes. I saw on Instagram like 30 people in china have doubles, triples of prelude 1s and the rest. I wouldn't doubt that there were way more preludes in china since kobe sells triple what he sells here.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I never looked them up before. They are definitely one of the cheaper ones to grab on the resell market. I thought I saw a steal but looks like the going rate for them right now.
I got them for a steal $250 [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Fear ivs for prelude 1s is a come up to us but like he said different countries different values of shoes. I saw on Instagram like 30 people in china have doubles, triples of prelude 1s and the rest. I wouldn't doubt that there were way more preludes in china since kobe sells triple what he sells here.
they can have 3 or 4 preludes but after heat cool down for prelude that's very sure hard to move them along with profit, it's different comparing with retro j's that very easy to flip it around here

Back
Top Bottom