• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
what do you guys think of 430$ shipped for size prelude 8 ? i m located in europe so shippin costs a lil more 

too much, I was offered a size 13 for 350 and still passed although it was a good price. I just was not feeling em enough to grab. But 430... nah, they are sitting at theat price

So, i know ive asked about sizing before but i just found the 6 for a reasonable price.  The thing is its a size 12, and i normally wear an 11.5.  What do you guys think?  should i pull the trigger on this?

So, i know ive asked about sizing before but i just found the 6 for a reasonable price.  The thing is its a size 12, and i normally wear an 11.5.  What do you guys think?  should i pull the trigger on this?
yes half size up is a must for the prelude 6s 

SneakerconDC was loaded with preludes size 9.5-11.  I couldn't find a size 13 to save my life. Definitely would size up on the 6's though.

after the price spike in p1s all ppl bought em to resell so for now they are kinda stagnant at 650-900 depending on size.

Most preludes are sitting with all the high prices. Especially because nike seems to drop something "hot" every week, or every other week.

Most preludes are sitting with all the high prices. Especially because nike seems to drop something "hot" every week, or every other week.
This ! Person listed a whole pack in my size keeps dropping the price now. I think 3k for the whole pack is fair well at least what I want to pay.

Some dude on FB was selling a whole pack sizes 9.5-10 for $3900, but was selling separate for a total of something like $3550. Shouldn't the package deal be cheaper?! Lol

He probably wants to unload all of them at once so making it more enticing to buy the whole pack instead of just one I assume.

Nowadays package deals are more expensive since they're harder to get together but I get what you're saying.

More enticing by being more expensive? Hmmm
You know what I mean. Just like a combo at fast food joints. Combos are more expensive but if you just want the sandwich it cost almost as much as the combo but not quite. They want you to buy the combo spend a little more and you get a little more. Translates into this guys selling tactics.

Fast Food Sneaker Game Combo.

But there's no point in charging more than separate. He already has the set.

Someone can say **** it, buy each pair individually and seller will have to come out of pocket more for shipping pairs one by one versus shipping all at once.

Some dude on FB was selling a whole pack sizes 9.5-10 for $3900, but was selling separate for a total of something like $3550. Shouldn't the package deal be cheaper?! Lol

Someone can say **** it, buy each pair individually and seller will have to come out of pocket more for shipping pairs one by one versus shipping all at once.
I think I misread your comment. I thought he was selling one pair for $3550 and the whole pack for $3900.

Yeah the package deal should be cheaper. The seller is probably not thinking straight. Somebody should take advantage. 

I think I misread your comment. I thought he was selling one pair for $3550 and the whole pack for $3900.

Yeah the package deal should be cheaper. The seller is probably not thinking straight. Somebody should take advantage. 
If I had the $$ and wanted all the pairs, I'd be the *** hole to buy em one by one just to **** him over for being a dumb ***.

I mean, calculators aren't hard to come by. He should check his math before putting prices out there on situations like that.

Nice love the 1s. All the people who listed them took the off but one boutique in my size. The hype has pretty much moved on. Seems like people are having trouble unloading the restock pairs. I missed out on $300 shipped for 2s because I fell a sleep it was really late on the east coast and someone jumped on it :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah thanks. You shouldve pounced on those 2s, 300 is a really good price

Back
Top Bottom