• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Kinda hard too tel from just those 2 pics. Pic is kinda fuzzy looking, but from those 2 pis I would say yea they look legit.

Kinda hard too tel from just those 2 pics. Pic is kinda fuzzy looking, but from those 2 pis I would say yea they look legit.
thanks do they even make fake preludes? well they make fake everything but yeah just curious if anyones came up on fakes 

What I would've done but they sold out when I checked out. Congrats fam. Hope 2k14 Lebrons are hot so I can knock the P1, maybe 2, 5, and 7 off the list.

you should replace the 7 with the 4 :wink:

As much as I love the 4s the color is too loud for me. When the bad quality pic first leaked I thought it had a dark purple gradient upper, then the official pics came out I was disappointed. Love the details on it though.

So I haven't posted in this thread in a while..but I'm slowly but surely acquiring all of the preludes

Here is the breakdown of what I have paid so far:

Kobe 1 Prelude-Purchased from NDC with automated cart service for $250 shipped
Kobe 2 Prelude-Purchased from Kicks4Sale on IG-dude said they were DS but they were clearly worn once or twice-got bummed a bit and asked dude for a refund so I ended up paying 300 shipped
Kobe 3 Prelude-Purchased from eBay for $355 shipped (I've been seeing cheaper prices lately so I'm like damnit)
Kobe 4 Prelude (just arrived yesterday)-Purcahsed from a secret FB group I got invited to :pimp: for $425 shipped (Best price I have seen yet for the IVs)

I am working on finding a pair of Kobe V preludes next..would like to find a pair for around the same price as the IVs but may b difficult..same for the VIs

I know i'll end up with 7s and 8s for real good deals..just gotta b patient right s dubl s dubl ? :pimp:

Here's my collection so far:

View media item 897831View media item 897832

I NEED Prelude 4's 
laugh.gif

I won the 1k shopping spree ebay was and still is with the spin the wheel if it goes through I want to get 1s and some other stuff or 4 and 5 or 6-8 . Could possibly get 2 and 3s for the low soon.

The only 2 i need to complete my set are the most expensive to obtain from resellers!!!....the 1s and 4s 
ohwell.gif

*birdman handrub* 1s WILL be mine... Haven't reached a deal yet, but it I have a few possibles in the works...

After that, 2s and I'm done with this pack (or at least pairs I want).

*birdman handrub* 1s WILL be mine... Haven't reached a deal yet, but it I have a few possibles in the works...

congrats on the shipping confirmation. Thanks to that, i will finally get the 1's and complete the whole pack. It's been a long journey..

congrats on the shipping confirmation. Thanks to that, i will finally get the 1's and complete the whole pack. It's been a long journey..
1s have been purchased... :smile:

i thought u were gonna trade ur supreme foams for em :nerd:

but anyways grats! knew you were hunting that for a hot minute! :smokin
I put it out there on FB and dudes seemed hesitant, I found a pair for a good price so I pounced. I'll just sell the foams now.

Thanks man. Can't wait to get em.

that was quick! lol just saw your post on the group too
said **** it and bought a pair. I'll be able to sell the foams and make up what I paid for the 1s.

Patience pays off.... Sorta. Still paid more than I wanted to, but less than I've seen for my size. The foams made it much easier to pay what I did tho.

Thapointguy :nerd: :smokin

Last edited:
yup was at the right place right time. nothing is certain until that shipping email hits though.
anything is possible. just don't wait too long or the Prelude you need might dry up or resale of the Foams dip.

Dang sdubl that was fast. Thought you might have trouble finding them in your 13. Good work on that.

Back
Top Bottom