• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Most peeps are sensible and aren't about to pay those crazy re-sell prices. Well most people.

Some sneaks will make you do something unheard of things.

I've left my sensible side at home plenty of times as well. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Most peeps are sensible and aren't about to pay those crazy re-sell prices. Well most people.

Some sneaks will make you do something unheard of things.
I spent more than I've ever spent on shoes with these ******* preludes....... TWICE >:

I'm a Kobe/Laker fan tho.... I'm keeping mine.

Nice love the 1s. All the people who listed them took the off but one boutique in my size. The hype has pretty much moved on. Seems like people are having trouble unloading the restock pairs. I missed out on $300 shipped for 2s because I fell a sleep it was really late on the east coast and someone jumped on it
mean.gif
I saw that and i was watching that. Messaged the seller for $350 and he said no. Lowest he'll take is $400. probably just his own bid or a friend's. Would be surprised if he sold it for $300 though, after ebay fees and paypal fees and shipping, he's looking to only getting around retail. 

I ended up getting a deal for a pair of Prelude 2's for pretty much $60. 

The biggest Pop shoe out of the pack is the 4.

Shoe is literally a piece of art.
For me its the 5's. The brush strokes on the eyelets. The gosh swoosh not painted in full. The shades of yellow varying on the toebox. the 3D pop art signature on the heel cup. Perfectly executed. 

They're all art works but the 5's pop out the best for me.

the kobe 6 palette is too pale in person compared to online pics, makes it look bland

the kobe 6 palette is too pale in person compared to online pics, makes it look bland
I thought the same thing when I first got my pair, but once I put them on feet and got outside they really look great.  The picture that dude posted is obviously filtered to really make the colors pop, however the picture is sweet.  

Was looking at the prices for the 3 and found they are WAY cheaper than i thought...might pull the trigger

3 fit TTS correct??

5s and 6s are more expensive than 4s 
Depending on the size maybe but in a 9.5-10 the 1s and 4's seem to be the most expensive from what i been seeing!!.......im about to jump out the window and get myself the 1's, found em for 600 its steep but a couple hundred less than what i been seeing them for.....if any1 knows where i can get a 9.5 for any lower please let me know cause i haven't seen any!!

Depending on the size maybe but in a 9.5-10 the 1s and 4's seem to be the most expensive from what i been seeing!!.......im about to jump out the window and get myself the 1's, found em for 600 its steep but a couple hundred less than what i been seeing them for.....if any1 knows where i can get a 9.5 for any lower please let me know cause i haven't seen any!!
1's and 5's are the highest imo, you can't get a pair of 5 for less than 525 pp inv. from anyone in a 9.5-10. 

If you got them at retail just do it. If you paid close to 1k. Maybe hold off for awhile. If you bought to collect dont do it. Dont do it.

Not sure if anyone can help me out, but I wear a size 8 in jordans. For the p7s and p5s how do they run? Could i possibly fit a size 7? Also, I know that some shoes look different between mens and gradeschool sizes, is that the case with the preludes?

Don't size down in either 5 or 7. Your feet will hate you. 5s you can get away with tts, 7s I'd recommend .5 size up.

I was hoping to be able to pay gs prices lol dang. guess ill just have to suck it up and pay resell 
indifferent.gif
 Thanks for the advice though

1's and 5's are the highest imo, you can't get a pair of 5 for less than 525 pp inv. from anyone in a 9.5-10. 
Don't size down in either 5 or 7. Your feet will hate you. 5s you can get away with tts, 7s I'd recommend .5 size up.
Actually, size 7Y Prelude 7's fit BIGGER than size 8 prelude 7's. I had both and the 7's are wider and felt so much better. Its because they don't have that insert with the attached tongue which pretty much is like a boa constrictor on your feet. Trust me, if you're a true size 8, you can get away with the prelude 7 in a size 7. 

5's on the other hand... i have no experience with in youth size. 

Back
Top Bottom