Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
3, 7's for me.

the 7's look killer with gold trim. 3's because they're just a great comfy shoe.

Lets be honest everyone has their favorites, but best believe EVERYONE will at least "give it a shot" at every freakin pair.

since kobe retro 1 is releasing tomorrow, it'd be awesome to see some u guys wearing zoom kobe 1 til next week. lol. then zk2 and so on.. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I know I can't afford it... but I know if I have those 1's in my hand I won't be able to say no

...And I'm a little worried about resale value in case I really need to get rid of them. 

#firstworldproblems

If I am getting a pair of those Prelude 1s, I am wearing them. Heck, if I get any prelude, I am wearing them lol. Lots of people always cop to resell now adays, what happened to cop to wear?

Last edited:

This Video Makes the VII Look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Last edited:
I haven't been in the forums for a while. I even had to change user name. Does NDC release during the morning now or at midnight?

I haven't been in the forums for a while. I even had to change user name. Does NDC release during the morning now or at midnight?
most of the time its 8am (EST) 5am (PT) for NDC. it helps to follow @Nikestore on twitter

Should be a requirement that you had a credit card in your own name when the OG of each prelude released to be able to purchase.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom