• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
6's are a must. Want the 8's... 4s a little less, and maybe 5's (can't see myself wearing them but I enjoy the execution). 3's are dope. But not for the price.

Last edited:
@alp yeah they do look like trash... saving my money this weekend.

hopefully pg does raffles for all of them. can't fade this dam cold camping out there lmao
How does that work with PG? I used to go to pick up there but could not stand the shadiness involved

Lmao thanks guys. This has been a crazy lucky week. Three wtks at retail, these preludes and earlier today bought a ten dollar scratch off and hit $250
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
The scratch off is the rarest odds of them all from the pick ups you made this week. Believe me, my team does the gaming programming for 80% of the scratch offs made in the U.S.  GOOD JOB!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
The scratch off is the rarest odds of them all from the pick ups you made this week. Believe me, my team does the gaming programming for 80% of the scratch offs made in the U.S.  GOOD JOB!!!!!
thanks dude, appreciate it. I'm going to play powerball/megamillions or whatever the hell is on tonight :lol:

I hope what you guys are saying is true that the 2's are slept on IMO my favorite out of the pack, and i usually go after 8's. Maybe the chances will be better since taxis are coming out the same day. One can dream right?

I hope what you guys are saying is true that the 2's are slept on IMO my favorite out of the pack, and i usually go after 8's. Maybe the chances will be better since taxis are coming out the same day. One can dream right?
they'll be easier to get but I wouldnt go as far as to say they'll be a walk in the park to cop

they'll be easier to get but I wouldnt go as far as to say they'll be a walk in the park to cop
oh yeah I agree, anything this limited is going to be hard to cop, maybe resellers prices will be less? I know its bad but I just gotta have these, at the moment price isnt looking like its gonna matter

I really want the 2s and 7s. I'm gonna try for every one so I can have trade bait when I don't actually acquire the ones I want. Honestly I don't think I'll be able to get any of them though :lol: :frown:.

2s are the cleanest out of the pack. not much going on ...pretty simple. 

what throws me off is the "2" model.

Ahhh since the 9s don't drop for a while I'd love if kobe wore all of these kicks for a bit leading up to it. Like they all match the jersey somewhat so it wouldn't be a reach. And it's be too dope to see him in my old favorites again.

oh man, it's looking like I called it!! is it safe to say KB didnt look that cool in the preludes yesterday though? maybe because it was in the sunday whites? or because hes not playing like the kobe we know yet? idk. looking forward to seeing the other 7 kicks though. would be great if he laced up some 2k4's too though..omggg

Marble on the 2's is so clean, easily the best in the pack. Subtle, meaningful design. None of this wild junk adorning many of the releases these days

No I didn't mean an actual bot. I mean services you pay to add to cart for you. Or is that talked about in there too? I've been in there and haven't seen it.

No I didn't mean an actual bot. I mean services you pay to add to cart for you. Or is that talked about in there too? I've been in there and haven't seen it.
This isn't the bot thread, nor is it the add to cart service thread.

Link to bot thread is posted above. There is no add to cart service thread here on NT, there won't be one either.

Back
Top Bottom