• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Gonna hop on a raffle ticket at chicaho HOH and rsvp with rnsd even though those guys have never won me anything I think he snags all the popular sizes for him and his triad gang. In serious need of them 3's tho

I think many people are wishing to do this unfortunately I don't see anyone taking the bait.
wait until 4-6 come out, people will forget about the the first 3.  Patience. The storm hasn't even surfaced yet....

I was in fulton this morning and I was gonna pass by FL but I was just imagining the line there with gammas and prelude 3s... just kept it moving back it home

Specifically the WTK VIII's for me
sick.gif
AMEN

To anyone who copped and has in hand, please describe the material? I am sure the quality is great, but I am curious what the material is and if its more of a buttery feel or more short hair nubuck like on the toro 4.
It's more like a short hair nubuck. Definitely not buttery. Almost feels like felt. The materials are trash on these preludes. The detail however, is A-1.
Detail does look amazing yah, I guess I have to feel them in person.

can anyone else who copped and has in them in hand elaborate with their .02, on how they feel about the material? 

Last edited:
Detail does look amazing yah, I guess I have to feel them in person.

can anyone else who copped and has in them in hand elaborate with their .02, on how they feel about material? 

Premium quality I dont know what everybody talking about.......Nike really did their thing with the whole pack in my opinion....

The guy seems legit, he accepts paypal and is willing to send an invoice, he also used facetime  to show me his stock of prelude 3's.  

Last edited:
I think the quality is on point as well! Great detail on the marble. Of course it's not OG quality but by today standards it's premium I guess

I think the quality is on point as well! Great detail on the marble. Of course it's not OG quality but by today standards it's premium I guess

Agreed!! Only Problem With Them To Me Is The Check .. Looks Like A Piece Of White Cardboard

Back
Top Bottom