• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Last couple months they have tweeted around 630-8pm but last week was right around 5pm.  For east coast at least.  Technically it can happen like anytime after 12 noon but I'd say sometime between 4-9pm.

Last couple months they have tweeted around 630-8pm but last week was right around 5pm.  For east coast at least.  Technically it can happen like anytime after 12 noon but I'd say sometime between 4-9pm.
how do they determine the winners? is it the ones who DM the fastest?

Prices for OG 3's are crazy right now 
laugh.gif

On the other hand only 3 more weeks til I sell my DS Grinches for 2k.

Prices for OG 3's are crazy right now 
laugh.gif

On the other hand only 3 more weeks til I sell my DS Grinches for 2k.
They rarely pop-up on ebay, at least in my size.  I usually only see a pair of All-Stars and Lower Merions for around $400.

RAMONA SHELBOURNE just said kobe out 6 weeks for fractured Tibia...

Guess we ain seein no more Preludes on his feet....

Dr Klapper on 710

Ireland: If its a typical fracture what does this involve?

Dr Klapper: "The KEY issue is, if it is a CRACK or a split, or is it depressed. If its cracked you can treat it without surgery and it will heal, but weight baring occurs at that lateral side, and if there is any depression then he may need to have screws put it". " The problem is he can not work out for 6 weeks, so conditioning will be a problem".

*" any time a bone is broken, when it cracks it bleeds, and when it performs a clot with collagen it will need to calficy, and you can not see that in an x ray until 6 weeks" - klapper

Overall analysis, "over compensation from achilis injury and combine that with age" 

Sorry for wrong thread, was just listening and sharing for everyone.

Last edited:
For any size 12ers out there.  A couple colorways of the ZK1 on 23penny in what looks to be great condition

On the usps tracking it says my 1's supposed to be delivered today but Nada. The last update says it left Boston on the 17. I hate this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom