• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Like I stated before, getting rid of log-in accounts eliminates ATC services.

For new releases, customers should only be allowed to check-out as guests.

that would work.

but im you are then eliminating the personalize features of having an account.

i bet nikes marketing would be against the removal of all that potential marketing data.

The thing is you cant deem someone a cheater just because they have both in cart. I don't know man its obvious Nike don't care, only reason it was postponed cause of the early link is that it's bad PR.

Last edited:
5's have grown on me a lot, and I didn't know they GITD. Definitely copping, but 6's are still my favorite out of the pack.

Not being a 13. That's one of the lowest volume released, and one of the highest resell value. If they had a set time for big foot release, big footers that actually want the pairs would be ******.

It's just. Bad idea in general.

Like everyone says and knows, best way to make it easier for people to get pairs is to make more pairs. Bottom line. Nike doesn't have to flood the market, but more pairs can be released so more people can actually get em.
Yeah I'm a 12 and it's a bear.

I know 13 is worse.
Those feels! I'm a 14...

I don't like the IVs at all, but I kind of like the Vs. But I wear both of those in a 15 so no dice.

I got my 3s today...so nice. 1, 3 down...6 & 8 will be mine.

Get rid of those garbage *** WTFs and get some 1s.

Yea. You could have enough money for the 1's if you sell the WTK. 1's are 100X better than them. 
TRUTH
kobe-bryant-3.jpg

Prelude 6 > WTK 8

and maybe even = when it comes to "head turning", except without the dirty look finish at the end. 

Why are people thinking up all these solutions for Nike when they most likely aren't reading this or don't care or have better solutions that they could implement. This is just cluttering the thread. The crying over bots and ATC services are also cluttering.

I always thought celebrities or something would have other people buy the stuff for them so they don't give random ppl their contact info. Guess not :lol:

Idmessage him saying if you ever need anything else just ask me, I got you

Back
Top Bottom