• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I like what SC did with the Galaxy Zoom Rookies. IPAD only haha. I forgot when Nike did mobile only cuz they were having problems with their site. It surprised me how many ghetto resellers didnt have those things. It's really simple tho like what ticketmaster does with the enter phrase or word out to continue.

Any way hope I can get one of these or pay reseller price.

Prelude 1s going for absurd prices. No way you can trade WTKs for these straight up without adding some cash

^^
Indeed. The's 1's are the best in the pack IMO & many people agree. Quality is superb too. DS pairs will hit 1000+ in a few years.

The collection reminds me of the "BIN" series, except it's for Kobe.

PO

I got an offer for $425 shipped on my WTK. Trying to squeeze $500 shipped out of it just so I can cop the Prelude 1s

random time and short in-cart sessions would hurt add to cart services that rely on users having to check their carts and check out immediately.

I've been meaning to ask this in the bot thread, but is there isn't a work around for the finish line splash screen, right? I remember a guy found one about a year ago, but they quickly fixed it.

I really wish Nike would switch to a similar setup and just let a people in randomly.

has anyone completed a trade for the kobe prelude 1s? havent seen anyone post anything just potential scenarios. pms appreciated 

Last edited:
Damn man dat humbrag. I need those prelude 1s. Theyve grown on me so much since they first dropped

Some laughed at me on IG when I said Prelude 1s were the best release of 2013. Hands down my fav pick up. The shoe is amazing!!! And the only Prelude Kobe this die-hard Lakers fan HAD to own.

The Prelude 4s are sexy thou.... but I live bot free & don't believe in paying resale price for anything. That being said, I can accept not securing anymore of the Preludes. I had a good year thou. :D

The Is are my favorite so far too out of the ones that have released. Would probably say it's a toss up between IIIs and IIs for me after that, then the IVs, but I can't judge for sure cuz I haven't had the IVs in hand.

I want the 1s, but I refuse to pay the prices they go for. I think I'll try for the 5s, and 7s (maybe) and be done with this pack.

This "quality" everybody speaks of, I'm missing it.

It's the same cheap stuff Nike has been using. ESPECIALLY on the 1. Preludes don't really compare to OGs as far as quality goes.

I think people are confusing Detail for Quality. 2 totally different things.

Last edited:
I haven't held the 1s or 2s, so I can't comment. 3s are nice, pretty close to same quality materials as the originals. 4s... Not close. The raised price is def unwarranted... And we don't even get a different box. They just threw some different labels on some 8 boxes :stoneface:

This "quality" everybody speaks of, I'm missing it.

It's the same cheap stuff Nike has been using. ESPECIALLY on the 1. Preludes don't really compare to OGs as far as quality goes.

I think people are confusing Detail for Quality. 2 totally different things.

This OG quality YOU speak of, I'm missing it.

But Jeeeeezus Christopher..... Didn't we go thru this argument already?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom