• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
View media item 719942Obviously im gonna get all 8 but still on the fence for the 9s
Yeah I plan on getting the whole pack minus the 5s eventually but then I think you should just get the one you don't want to complete it. Only thing I liked about the vs is the sole gitd is a bonus.waiting to see if nike may do something for the new year if not ebay it is.

Last edited:
browsing ig....found prelude IV at Succezz the store for $360 sz 10.5/12.... I would scoop but they dont ship to cali...for the Chicago heads

The 4's are looking real smooth in those pics @jg1980  
smokin.gif
 I just want the 6's to drop, love all the little details on em like the shark, planet, and sea life. If I can get my hands on the the 6's then all I'll need is to find the 1's to have the all the models I wanted. 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's and 6's are the top for me.

Last edited:
The 4's are looking real smooth in those pics @jg1980
 :smokin  I just want the 6's to drop, love all the little details on em like the shark, planet, and sea life. If I can get my hands on the the 6's then all I'll need is to find the 1's to have the all the models I wanted. 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's and 6's are the top for me.

Thanks! So comfy too

How do they run?  TTS?
[thread="574522"]Zoom Kobe Prelude Pack/4110#post_19382309​[/thread]
IV's run TTS if nobody else answered you already
I haven't tried on my prelude IVs, but originals run narrow on the toe box. One of the few shoes I would almost prefer .5 up.
The OG IVs run TTS but are a little more tight than these P4s imo. There seems to be more padding in the OG's than in the Prelude. Sounds about right compared to most shoes these days compared to previous years, but this is my experience from feeling OG's vs P4.

Last edited:
My emotions have changed a lot on this pack.  I think my top 3 are the 1's, 5's, and 6's.  Hard to choose a number one.  Empty handed as of now.  Hopefully I can lock down the 5 or 6 for retail when they release.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I really honestly like the 2's. I know it's more of a 'low-key' color way than most in the pack, but that's what draws me to it. 

I think most people will rank the 8s last
The chrome is cool but the color combination not so much

pure design of cw, I gotta agree.

When i saw them in person i was thinking maybe ill keep my money and use it on the 9s.

for me design and cw

1-3 and 6 are nicely done.

Last edited:
When we first found out about the pack my order was 5, 4, 8, 7, 1, 6, 3, 2. As of now the order would be 5, 4, 1, 3, 8, 7, 6, 2. My rankings are based on the fact that I owned pairs of the 1, 4, 5, 7, 8. I was never a huge fan of the bumpy snake skin on the 6 or the waffle look on the 3. But now that I own a pair of 3 it does go up in the ranks lol

Last edited:
Top three is 1,4,5 have the 1's gonna b difficult with the 4&5 on the same day

Back
Top Bottom