• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I would like to buy the Vs and be happy, but it's just looking grimmey.  My chances are going to be slim again.  

Heard this rumor, you can only put one of the preludes in your cart?
You can put both in your cart but Nike will probably look into orders that do and check if you cheated. If you didn't use anything and got both manually in your cart, then you're good to go. Nearly impossible though. 

Last edited:
I feel like I have been able to see the future lately... I see me sitting at my computer with an out of stock message for the prelude 5s... Wham-my

I feel like I have been able to see the future lately... I see me sitting at my computer with an out of stock message for the prelude 5s... Wham-my
HAHA. I get the SAME w/ ANY BIG RELEASE.  Oh well.  Feels dumb, but at least try right?

Not sure.  Maybe someone will step forward who used an early link or ATC and let us know.  

Obviously their orders got canceled, but not sure if they flag the account for future purchases. 
Fellows the account I used for the add to cart was banned... no biggie.  But my personal account that I used to add banned 1's manually was sure enough "banned" as well.  In case you are wondering this account can no longer place any order from nike.com, not even any shoelaces.  Glad I have extra back-up plans.... Dudes gave me a lot of crazy feedback saying good for you, glad your order was cancelled etc, but it's is simple as getting a UPS mailbox in my wife or any of my kids names, using gift cards for purchase to get around the nonsense.  Happy new year!

Last edited:
As I said before, I only care for the 2 and 7. Getting the others to resell would pay for the 2 and 7. Since there I have already paid $375 for the 2.
I know i will prolly get flamed for reselling. But I'm sure you would rather have me sell them for $300 than the $400 that actually full-tme resellers do.
So which would sell better, 4 or 5? I'm thinking 5 since 4 is already on the streets.

Flame on!

I mean, it's part of the sneaker culture.  I don't think anyone will flame you for it. 

I'd assume the rest of the pack will all hover around the $375-$400 range now.  Only the 1's will be $500+.

Just my guess though. 

As I said before, I only care for the 2 and 7. Getting the others to resell would pay for the 2 and 7. Since there I have already paid $375 for the 2.
I know i will prolly get flamed for reselling. But I'm sure you would rather have me sell them for $300 than the $400 that actually full-tme resellers do.
So which would sell better, 4 or 5? I'm thinking 5 since 4 is already on the streets.

Flame on!
If you do, then you might as well sell.  It makes sense, you're helping someone else out to help yourself out.  But nothing matters till we hit R/D.  Then we'll see. HAHA.  If I had to cop just one, I would go for the Vs.

TLO ain't no secret, but then, what is?  They might as well develop some ONLINE RAFFLE, like how AMAZON does on black friday.  

Back
Top Bottom