• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
so the 4s will release on NDC europe on saturday as TLO ? cause there is no update from nikestoreeurope on twitter 

TLO ain't no secret, but then, what is?  They might as well develop some ONLINE RAFFLE, like how AMAZON does on black friday.  
Size? just did this for the 3Lab5's today. i really think Nike should do it. That would eliminate bots right away right?

just send the winners a code that unlocks the ability to buy the shoe, like the NBA 2k14 LeBrons

Last edited:

Size? just did this for the 3Lab5's today. i really think Nike should do it. That would eliminate bots right away right?

just send the winners a code that unlocks the ability to buy the shoe, like the NBA 2k14 LeBrons
Just a thought.  Oh well.  seems like NDC is promoting the intent to help.  sigh.

U.S. Ranks 14th for Internet Speed (New York Times)

Tied with Hungary for 14th-fastest Internet speed in the world, the United States ’ web speed is clocked at at 38 Mbps (millions of bits per second), according to this New York Times map. It lags behind countries such as South Korea (53 Mbps), Japan (49 Mbps), and Romania (48 Mbps).

see this is why i'm moving to S.Korea and getting me a bot!
All them asian cats lockin up da kobes
:lol:

I am praying for these 5s. 5s, 6 & 1 ( not in that order) are the most appealing to me in the pack. I made a substantial investment in rsvps for these, so I'm hoping I get at least 1

Rocked the 3's last night for New Years, gotta agree with everyone else, subtle yet loud at the same time. the upper is cool enough to not attract attention at first, but pops when people start to look. I enjoy the flashy swoosh on the heel. and when its all said and done the shoe is comfortable as hell

Online Raffle would be awesome, but there's flaws with every system.
yep. it still wont stop people using those spamming systems to create multiple entries/accounts. just like the FNL gamma raffel

maybe require each account/raffle to be connected to verified credit card and address. at least, that'll limit to one person, per address. if you have 5 addresses with 5 cc'es or get 5 family members to help you out, you deserve the 5 entries.

As I said before, I only care for the 2 and 7. Getting the others to resell would pay for the 2 and 7. Since there I have already paid $375 for the 2.
I know i will prolly get flamed for reselling. But I'm sure you would rather have me sell them for $300 than the $400 that actually full-tme resellers do.
So which would sell better, 4 or 5? I'm thinking 5 since 4 is already on the streets.

Flame on!
man i aint mad at you.. if you get lucky enough to get them I would flip a pair to get the 2 as well.. those and the 1s and 2s are my fav. from the pack. 

Here's what you guys are failing to realize, ANY system they put in, will be taken advantage of. Oh cool a raffle? Just build a system that sends you thousands of entries every day. Didn't think about that did you??

Now back on topic, my lawwwwwwwwrd.

Here's what you guys are failing to realize, ANY system they put in, will be taken advantage of. Oh cool a raffle? Just build a system that sends you thousands of entries every day. Didn't think about that did you??

Now back on topic, my lawwwwwwwwrd.
make the billing name match the entry and only one entry per name.. an online raffle could easily be executed to remove any unfair advantage..

What do you guys think about nike doing pre-orders? I would like nike to do something different for their online release because I won't be able to cop any limited kicks until something changes

Are there any preorders out for the 5s, seems like kick screw was doing PO on all up until the 5.... This and the 8 are must haves I just really really hope I don't get raked over on the resell. If there's anyone that can help in any way please PM. Best of luck to all

Are there any preorders out for the 5s, seems like kick screw was doing PO on all up until the 5.... This and the 8 are must haves I just really really hope I don't get raked over on the resell. If there's anyone that can help in any way please PM. Best of luck to all
8's are absolutely must haves for me too. I'm a bit worried. lol

What do you guys think about nike doing pre-orders? I would like nike to do something different for their online release because I won't be able to cop any limited kicks until something changes
The way hype shifts these days, pre orders would be a mess.

There's plenty of us that like a shoe for what it is, but too many like shoes to either resell, or because of hype. Once the hype dies, many change their minds. What happens when they pre ordered a pair that hype has died before shoes release?

questions for the guys that got the prelude 4 already is sticker on box orange like the prelude 2 and 3 or black like prelude 1. I saw some for sale on CL but notice label was black

Back
Top Bottom